Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Jaguar f-pace LED Headlight

I am looking for one side LH fpace LED headlight.
For the question. The xenon can change to LED headlight? Need to change the line and modify the computer?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,894 Posts
Other than a dealer don't know where you could get a new headlight assembly. LED's have different load resistance. Doubt you can get into ECU to change values but I guess it's worth a try.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My RH LED headlight is used. i buy for ebay.... only$800... and i go ask dealer the price is $3000 one side...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
HOLY SHEET!..I'd stick with the original headlight if it were me....Main reason, I do 90% of my driving during the day...it just wouldn't justify that kind of cost..

BTW..Let us know where you're from..Edit your profile..;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2016 Jaguar F PACE premium model car.
But my car is not the LED headlights. I now have a set of original LED headlamps, I would like to consult, ordinary HID headlamps can be converted into LED headlamps? Very much need your information, because I really like Jaguar's LED headlights. I want a detailed headlamp information, need to change the line and computer configuration?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, thank you for your reply! So I want to consult. Is it not necessary to change any lines and computers? How do I get a dealer to program?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
From what I understand from other threads and posts the LED headlight assembly is not just plug and play, theres a whole bunch of rewiring that would have to be done and re-calibration, I definitely would have inquired before purchasing that assembly especially being how expensive it is. I would actually call your dealers service department and tell them you've purchased genuine OEM Jaguar LED headlight assemblies and want to know if its possible to have them installed.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
So....is this not for your eBay store this time? I remember you posted these exact pictures a while back trying to get someone to sell you the other assembly for you to resell. Also, I'm interested how it is you own a 2016 F-Pace when no such vehicle exists.

This all seems fishy and spam-like to me.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
This all seems fishy and spam-like to me.
I'm surprised you would feel this way , as I happen to feel that FISH and SPAM are totally different !!!
In Flavor AND Texture AND Smell !!! >:)
IMO , of course !!! ;)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
wait, what?
*LEAVE IT TO WEEBER* !!! >:)

We are going to start a new TV series , with this title , and theweeb will be *WEEBER CLEEBER* !!! ;)

And VZX will be his Big Brother WALLY CLEEBER !!! :D

And MKenM will appropriately be WARD CLEEBER , the strict yet understanding father figure !!! :eek:

And MTGRL will play the part of a "Modern Day" JUNE CLEEBER , with a FEISTY SIDE , and of course the *BRG* Hair and all !!! :x

Oh' , I almost forgot ! Of course DPK will fittingly be EDDIE HASKEL !!! He's such a Bad Boy !!! >:)

Hmmmm??? I wonder if I should open a *YAY or NAY Poll* for this idea ??? 0:)

To stay "on topic" , all of the vehicles in the show , will be outfitted with LED Headlights !!! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.