Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my Incontrol App always shows the same incorrect location for where my jag was last parked. Is there a way to fix this issue?

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
Which one? Remote or Route Planner? For me, now, remote is extremely accurate on parked location, even in an enclosed hotel garage. Route planner not so much, seems to not update to cloud either as well or as often.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Route Planner is the problem for me. It has my F-Pace parked on some side street I drive through to work. It hasn't moved in 8 weeks.

InControl App is fine. Sometimes it gets hosed up but only on an odd drive here or there.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Same for me, Incontrol Remote works great, but Route planner went down hill quickly after the replacement module went in. Hasn't moved from a Wegmans I visited months ago, and the routes do not sync even when it is connected to the internet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Go online, logout, login, and check settings. Re install route app. I did that and mine has worked almost 100%.

It started when I had an update to the app. I had to make the changes online and they took.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I know this is slightly OT but I was just online on the Jaguar route planner website... it says that real time traffic is a subscription based service and expires in more than three years, but the only time I get real time traffic is when I am connected to the internet. Is this how it is suppose to work?

Attachments

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
I know this is slightly OT but I was just online on the Jaguar route planner website... it says that real time traffic is a subscription based service and expires in more than three years, but the only time I get real time traffic is when I am connected to the internet. Is this how it is suppose to work?
Real time traffic data comes in over the telematics link/internet connection, either over a 3G connection or wifi to phone hotspot connection. There is some traffic data that comes through radio signals but it is not refreshed the way the real time data is. That's my understanding of how it all works.

I believe this is the data source: https://here.com/en/products-services/products/here-traffic/here-real-time-traffic

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My route planner location works fine. It's the remote app that always has the car parked at a random location three blocks from where I live. It never changes.

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
My route planner location works fine. It's the remote app that always has the car parked at a random location three blocks from where I live. It never changes.
Mine was like that before my telematics unit was replaced (for connectivity issues) then the situation reversed itself and Remote is now the accurate one.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I am very confident that there is something wrong with my route planner feature, and I'm confident it is something wrong with the car. As soon as they replace my ICTP module the route planner website and app stopped working, favorites wouldn't sync and the route wouldn't load to the car. It worked great beforehand but after the new module hasn't worked since. Something to bring up when it goes in for service I guess.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, my Incontrol App always shows the same incorrect location for where my jag was last parked. Is there a way to fix this issue?
Hope it’s now fixed but just in case I had a similar issue and the problem was a corrupt file downloaded during a system update

1 - 11 of 11 Posts