Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Larger Exhaust Tips

29K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  Hike.jj 
#1 ·
I did some searching, and while I did find posts about modifying the exhaust system, I did not see anything about only replacing the exhaust tips. I did this with my RR Evoque and it looked good. I went with slightly larger, more aggressive, stainless steel tips. I would also consider powder coating them black.

On the F Pace, there is only so much room for larger tips to fit, but I think it can be a noticeable improvement. Has anybody done any research into this or perhaps made the mod already?

#9 ·
Saw these whilst doing some research the other day and thought that they looked really good - whilst they're fitted to an XE, I would expect the exhaust systems from the XE S to be similar/identical to the F-Pace S's, so would probably work on the latter. Hope this helps.

arden.de/en/parts/jaguar/xe/

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
After searching forever and a day , I finally found the thread I was looking for , so I could post this photo that JB1000 posted way back in November ! He said it was a *Akrapovic* exhaust system , and he also posted a link ! Checkout the size of those Tips , with NO bumper modification !

The thread title was *Still waiting for Quad Exhaust* !

#23 ·
Short answer yes it will. Your inner size is 57MM around 2 1/4 inch. The stock outlet Tips are 82MM (3 /14 inches) that's sad :(. Your outlet is what will make a difference in the look. So, if I would buy one, then I would go with inlet 57mm & Outlet 114mm (4 1/2 inch) or the 101mm (4 inches) outlet. It's only $151.96 shipped from Amazon and Im very tempted to get it; but only if I can find an installer around my area that won't rip me apart in price just because I'm driving a Jaguar.

#12 · (Edited)
Here is a close-up shot of the Akrapovic Exhaust Tips on the F-Pace !

To me , it doesn't look like any modifications were done to the rear bumper !

They're just *SNUG AS A BUG IN A RUG* !!! ;)

Reactions: Roadsterguy
#13 ·
Unfortunately for us tailpipe modders..the TIPS are very much welded on.:|

#20 ·
"Simply" LOL how simple is "Simply"? cutting lol

#17 ·
I continue to consider replacing the stock chrome tips with a bit larger tips in black. I am also considering plasti dipping the stock tips black. Here is my question to anybody who might know....if I replace the stock tips with slightly larger tips (non-resonating), would the exhaust note change.....a little or a lot? If I thought it would change, I would be more inclined to simply plasti dip the stock tips. I do not want to chance making the exhaust note milder.

Thank you ahead of time for any insight.

#27 ·
I have them mounted

Hi,

I have them, they are the original Akrapovic, but the sellers in the photos erase the name, but when you receive them comes with your seal and they are authentic, in my case remove the seal, I like more without the seal of Akrapovic.

They are very good, although on a little leave, in my case I made a modification so they did not stand out so much.

Attention: You must specify when ordering if your car is 2.0 or 3.0 or the seller or will send mail asking

Tomorrow if I have a moment I will put some photos.

regards

Link where I buy it:
In eBay item code 252926990739

#28 ·
That tip looks really big. ( insert that's what she said joke here) does that fit in the stock opening ?

DP

Reactions: tmoreno
#29 ·
That tip looks really big. ( insert that's what she said joke here) does that fit in the stock opening ?

DP
It will fit!! It's only 4.5" wide. It will be tight in that lose hole. ( That's what she said) lol

#30 ·
You BOYZ better be careful !!!

*GR* used to get BANNED for saying things like that , in his Early Forum Days !!!>:)

But I'm a little bit Older & Wiser now !!! Well , at least Older anyways !!!;)

#35 ·
Here are the photos that I had originally posted on this thread , post #10 & #12 !!!

Attachments

Reactions: tmoreno and danke
#42 ·
Guys, I hate the be the bearer of bad news, but if you’re buying Akrapovič tips from China then they are 100% fake. They blur the logos on the internet listings because they don’t want the real Akrapovič to see it and order it to be taken down.

However, they do look great! :)

#43 ·
Hmmm... not exactly. They could be fake yes, or they could be made from the exact same material and a logo that matches the original.
The copyright infringement laws in China are not at the same standard as they are here.
For example- You can purchase a pair of shoes (Nike) that literally came out of the same factory and have all the identical markings, but have not been authorized by Nike. The distributor then sells this product at a fraction of the cost and blurs the logo, not always because it's fake, but because if he didn't he could have some legal issues etc., (although most do not).
I bought a Quicksilver Exhaust that came with carbon fiber tips, I think they're the same as the ones here. I forgot that I posted here so long ago but personally i wouldn't care less if they were fake or real on a product like this anyway. How would anyone tell, it would be identical.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.