Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I'd love to hear how the ride differs from stock from someone who has an SVR. The SVR balance on stock springs is amazing in my mind. I haven't wanted to take the chance on messing with the spring/shock balance since I think it's perfect. However, I would love to have the SVR sitting an inch lower all around. The adjustability of the KWs had me leaning that way early, but I haven't wanted to take the chance on messing up the SVR handling and ride just yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are another spring kit our there which is H&R and it cost a lot less than the KW, but it is not adjustable. The H&R one lowers your f-pace by 30mm while this KW kit lowers by 15-30mm, I have my springs adjusted to 20mm lower than original. Please note this kit is for the dynamic suspension only.

I installed the springs along with 15mm wheel spacers in the front and 20mm in the rear.

I thought the aftermarket springs would be a little bit harder in the first place but I'm wrong. It's a surprisingly comfortable ride. Big difference when going over speed bump. The softer ride doesn't really hurt the handling, perhaps the wheel spacers may helped a bit over here.

After all I'm very happy with this mod. The only downside is cost, it's rather expensive. I spent US$1000 + labour (ordering from Hong Kong) for the spring kit only.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you still have the wheel spacers? If not, where did you buy and how much were they?

·
Registered
12 Posts
There are another spring kit our there which is H&R and it cost a lot less than the KW, but it is not adjustable. The H&R one lowers your f-pace by 30mm while this KW kit lowers by 15-30mm, I have my springs adjusted to 20mm lower than original. Please note this kit is for the dynamic suspension only.

I installed the springs along with 15mm wheel spacers in the front and 20mm in the rear.

I thought the aftermarket springs would be a little bit harder in the first place but I'm wrong. It's a surprisingly comfortable ride. Big difference when going over speed bump. The softer ride doesn't really hurt the handling, perhaps the wheel spacers may helped a bit over here.

After all I'm very happy with this mod. The only downside is cost, it's rather expensive. I spent US$1000 + labour (ordering from Hong Kong) for the spring kit only.

Did you reuse the factory bolts or get new ones

·
Registered
12 Posts
To follow up on the KW’s and the issue with the front sitting higher than the back was an installation issue. I took it back to the shop and we found a plastic ring at the top of the strut that wasnt supposed to be there, I think the dude transfered it from the stock strut. The removal of that instantly fixed the height and overall ride. I think it sits just right now/forum/images/FPaceForum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Greetings jag looks great did you reuse the factory bolts when adding the kit or get new bolts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you still have the wheel spacers? If not, where did you buy and how much were they?
Greetings your jag looks awesome can you tell me why you did the fab speed cats and what were the advantages you got for that price as far as sound to me it is very similar to stock with a quicksilver muffler change also did you use new bolts with the suspension swap or did you re use the stock/existing bolts

21 - 27 of 27 Posts