Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have all read numerous complaints about dealers on here. I want to throw some kudos to my dealer Napleton Jaguar in Schererville, IN.

Even though I did not purchase my first FP from them, they had none in stock, they always treated me great handling the numerous service bulletins and recalls. Everything was fixed correctly the first time and when the car needed a day or two in the shop they gave me a Mercedes SUV for a loaner.

As for my purchase I have no clue what the final total number was on the car. I only cared about the monthly lease payment number. I can tell you I had quotes from other dealers. One quote was an R-Sport where the MSRP was $68,168. The 39 month figure with 12,000 miles per year was $1024 per month with $1889 down. Another dealer quoted me $1038 a month with with $1232 down for 39/12 on a $68,793 MSRP FP.

The MSRP on my FP $72,760. My 39/12 monthly payment with $1389 down was a good bit lower than the much less expensive FP's listed above. This was by far my easiest car leasing experience ever. It's also the most enjoyable car I have ever owned.

A quick shout out to the dealer. No BS and No drama. I will obviously continue to do business with them in the future.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Do they happen to have a BRG diesel on the lot? It might be worth the drive from TX for me. ;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I am near south bend and they are in my purchase radius... I will put the in play for a possible quote/order...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Do they happen to have a BRG diesel on the lot? It might be worth the drive from TX for me. ;)
Check Peabody and Norwood in MA.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That's too far I'm afraid. Other than time, is lose more than I'd save driving out there and back (especially taking off from work).

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's too far I'm afraid. Other than time, is lose more than I'd save driving out there and back (especially taking off from work).
Have your dealer try and do a dealer trade.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm going to call him tomorrow, and I'll ask if he can find something in a '17 that matches my specs. It appears that the packages I want are not popular (c&c, tech, roof rails, adaptive dynamics). I've not seen a single Prestige listed anywhere with everything I want, or even an R-Sport for that matter, regardless of exterior color.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know we have all read numerous complaints about dealers on here. I want to throw some kudos to my dealer Napleton Jaguar in Schererville, IN.

Even though I did not purchase my first FP from them, they had none in stock, they always treated me great handling the numerous service bulletins and recalls. Everything was fixed correctly the first time and when the car needed a day or two in the shop they gave me a Mercedes SUV for a loaner.

As for my purchase I have no clue what the final total number was on the car. I only cared about the monthly lease payment number. I can tell you I had quotes from other dealers. One quote was an R-Sport where the MSRP was $68,168. The 39 month figure with 12,000 miles per year was $1024 per month with $1889 down. Another dealer quoted me $1038 a month with with $1232 down for 39/12 on a $68,793 MSRP FP.

The MSRP on my FP $72,760. My 39/12 monthly payment with $1389 down was a good bit lower than the much less expensive FP's listed above. This was by far my easiest car leasing experience ever. It's also the most enjoyable car I have ever owned.

A quick shout out to the dealer. No BS and No drama. I will obviously continue to do business with them in the future.
You are lucky: Congrats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts