Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First I feel blessed mine actually came in. Ordered in May, it has HUD which with the chip shortage is now rare/impossible.

I'm getting tint and PPF on in the coming weeks. While they are doing PPF they are going to debadge the car. I'm thinking of removing the f-pace, the jaguar lettering, and the SVR badge from the back. I'd also like to remove the jaguar logo and replace it with a black one. Anyone have an idea where you can grab a genuine one of those?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congratulations wish you many smiles. I wouldn’t change the badges as the front matches the callipers perfectly and the centre wheel caps . Black out the rear yes . Unless your going to paint the callipers black

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations wish you many smiles. I wouldn’t change the badges as the front matches the callipers perfectly and the centre wheel caps . Black out the rear yes . Unless your going to paint the callipers black
Agreed, i'd only black out the rear.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m kinda shocked but I just crossed 100 miles and this trim piece is already dangling on. Just held on by some double sided tape
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 6 of 6 Posts