Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ugh I really liked the red interior. Problem was I went with ultra blue and that + red/ebony interior I thought would be too much.
Yeah I think you’re probably right but it’s hard to say unless you see it in person. What did you end up going with? Also the pictures of the red don’t do it justice.. it’s a lot deeper red than it shows up as on camera. It’s more so in line with the electronic configuration on the Jaguar website.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah I think you’re probably right but it’s hard to say unless you see it in person. What did you end up going with? Also the pictures of the red don’t do it justice.. it’s a lot deeper red than it shows up as on camera. It’s more so in line with the electronic configuration on the Jaguar website.
Unfortunately I never got to see a red interior screen but I got the idea from seeing red interior regular f pace; but I think they over did it with red everywhere. Svr with dashes of black for contrast really help make it pop. I’ve got a Kia stinger gt2 with nappa red leather now and I like it.

i went with ultra blue and ebony interior with suede. It is more plain that is for sure, but white looks great for a bit but with my habit of jeans… And I really didn’t love the tan. Too brown for me. The tan on the range rovers is a touch lighter.

also I really would have done a lot to get carpathian gray. Don’t know why but every time I see it I like it even more.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Unfortunately I never got to see a red interior screen but I got the idea from seeing red interior regular f pace; but I think they over did it with red everywhere. Svr with dashes of black for contrast really help make it pop. I’ve got a Kia stinger gt2 with nappa red leather now and I like it.

i went with ultra blue and ebony interior with suede. It is more plain that is for sure, but white looks great for a bit but with my habit of jeans… And I really didn’t love the tan. Too brown for me. The tan on the range rovers is a touch lighter.

also I really would have done a lot to get carpathian gray. Don’t know why but every time I see it I like it even more.
Yeah I was worried about it being too red but I got such a good deal on it that I was able to put those worries aside. I will say that having owned it for some time it does not seem like too much red to me and I think the suede on the door panels, seats, and headliner help with that. That being said, another option I wish I had is the carbon fiber to help contrast the red but I'm told that I can get the aluminum dipped or wrapped in carbon fiber.

Nice, it does sound plain but I think the suede gives it some much needed character. Had you gone with the black full leather interior that would have certainly been too plain.

Is Carpathian Gray a premium palette color? I'm very happy with eiger gray and it's another color that I think you just have to see in person.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts