Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up our 2021 Jaguar F Pace SVR in Eiger Gray with ebony suede/mars red interior. I just wanted to reach out and thank everyone on this particular thread who answered my dozens of questions over the last few months. Had I not absorbed so much knowledge from you guys I probably wouldn't have ended up getting this beast. To say we are happy is an understatement. If you're on the fence and think the vehicle looks cool in pictures I highly suggest going to see one in person. The stance, body lines, and every aspect of this vehicle make it look like a mean machine from every angle. It really does look like a rabid cat lol. Performance wise, if you keep it in Dynamic sport it is a blast to drive. Just a 1/3 tap on the accelerator and the front end lifts up, it really begs you to drive like a maniac. As you can see we went with the multi spoke 22" wheels, was a bit skeptical at first but upon seeing them in person they're both sporty and elegant at the same time and I can never see myself getting tired of them. I am so glad that I held off as I was able to get one for nearly 15k off of msrp making it that much more enjoyable. I included a small example of the ambient lighting for those who are curious, keep in mind the cabin door was open and the lights were on in my garage so it would be much more pronounced driving around at night. If anyone has any questions at all, specific pictures taken, etc, I'd be more than happy to answer as I want to share my experience in the way that the owners on this forum did which enabled me to discover this absolute beauty.

Attachments

Registered
Congratulations looks great with the red seats and the ambiant lights also look good .
how鈥檚 the pivi pro any issues with it ie phone connections ?
I think they sorted the brake squeaking out also ?
it鈥檚 a strange feeling whenthe front end lifts up feels like it鈥檚 going to take off .
can鈥檛 wait for mine counting the days now

Registered
Awesome SVR. Congrats.

Reactions: RJSJag

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations looks great with the red seats and the ambiant lights also look good .
how鈥檚 the pivi pro any issues with it ie phone connections ?
I think they sorted the brake squeaking out also ?
it鈥檚 a strange feeling whenthe front end lifts up feels like it鈥檚 going to take off .
can鈥檛 wait for mine counting the days now
Thank you, the red interior is perfect and looks like a deep cardinal red. Well yes, I'm having the same issue that everyone else is with Incontrol working through the app but not with pivi pro. However, it doesn't really bother me as pivi pro has so many features outside of incontrol. From what I hear they should have an update for it when I take it to the dealership. So I did notice some brake squeaking (Not really a squeak, more of a deep rubbing sound) but I purchased it from Maserati of San Diego so I'm sure once I take it to my local jag dealership for the first time they will address it. I'm really interested in seeing yours! I haven't seen any 2021 Lister F pace's anywhere online and I'm anxious to see what they do with the new interior and body.

Registered
Congrats! That is a great looking interior! When I was reading I heard in my head an audible needle scratching across the record sound when you said $15k off msrp. How? For that much off I would definitely trade up my 2019 and pay the DC troll tax again鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! That is a great looking interior! When I was reading I heard in my head an audible needle scratching across the record sound when you said $15k off msrp. How? For that much off I would definitely trade up my 2019 and pay the DC troll tax again鈥
To be honest I think that I really lucked out. I'd been keeping my eye on the new SVR's through various different car websites, cargurus, autotrader etc. but I hadn't inquired on one until I came across this one in the exact spec I wanted pre-owned with 1k miles at Maserati of San Diego. They were asking 88k which was 1k under msrp for this particular build. Over the next couple of days I kept thinking about it and thought to myself hmm it's pre owned so I could definitely negotiate a good chunk off the price and on top of that its at a non-jaguar dealership so they might be unaware of how high the demand is for these cars right now. Both of my speculations turned out to be spot on. I sent them an email that was pretty much along the lines of "I know this is a high dollar luxury performance SUV but it is pre owned so I can't see myself paying anywhere near MSRP for it. I'd like to offer you $75k." The sales associate at Maserati gave me a call and said I talked it over with my boss and the best we can do is 77900. My jaw almost hit the floor as I was shocked that he counteroffered that low. He then suggested I put down a down payment to lock in that price to which I said how about 76k and we lock it in. He immediately agreed and in an attempt to get the best deal possible I told him before I lock it in let me get with my insurance and see how much my rate would go up. He said he would give me a call the next day which he did and I told him I hadn't gotten ahold of my insurance but I'm still interested to which he replied he could come down to 75k to sweeten the deal. So 75k is what I ended up paying before taxes which is 5k less than what they're asking for some pre owned 2020's online. There were a lot of factors that worked in my favor. The previous owner had traded it in for a Ferrari so I'm sure they had a lot more wiggle room on the price then you would find at a Jaguar dealer. Also, the Maserati sales associate had only been working there for a few weeks and had only sold one car so his boss really wanted him to make a sale. There was actually a 1 week period between when we settled on 75k and when they overnighted the paperwork to make everything official and in that week the sales associate made 3 more sales. So when it came time for us to pick it up, he told us his boss had forgotten that he agreed on that price in an effort to get him more commission at the time so when he told him he was selling it to me for 75k his bosses response was "I told you to sell it to them for what?!". Keep in mind, I'm reading articles at the time saying used car prices up 20% and used cars selling for over msrp so I'm just as surprised as you are that I got this deal. So all in all, look for pre owned, look for non jaguar dealers or private party, and don't be afraid to lowball. Theres still a 2021 SVR w/ 1800miles sitting on ebay for 1k below msrp (94k) obo for sale by owner so you would avoid taxes. You could always submit an offer or try to get him on the phone and figure out his bottom line, if its too high then just be patient. You may or may not be able to replicate the deal I got but you could definitely get close. Sorry for talking your ear off but I just wanted to give you a blueprint and explain just how easy it was for me to save almost 20% on this beast and it didn't involve any begging or pleading, comparing prices at other dealerships, or any prior relationship with the dealership. Just had a plan and executed it to perfection :)

Registered
Thank you, the red interior is perfect and looks like a deep cardinal red. Well yes, I'm having the same issue that everyone else is with Incontrol working through the app but not with pivi pro. However, it doesn't really bother me as pivi pro has so many features outside of incontrol. From what I hear they should have an update for it when I take it to the dealership. So I did notice some brake squeaking (Not really a squeak, more of a deep rubbing sound) but I purchased it from Maserati of San Diego so I'm sure once I take it to my local jag dealership for the first time they will address it. I'm really interested in seeing yours! I haven't seen any 2021 Lister F pace's anywhere online and I'm anxious to see what they do with the new interior and body.
Sounds like you got a cracking deal there
Yes mine probably 3 more weeks to go and will be the first lister in the new shape . I feel like I鈥檝e had a good deal now as the cost to them for re deigned front bumper to fit mine was 拢45k . I have seen the car and the yellow looks amazing as it is . But all the carbon they add with the 23 inch wheels and body kit I can鈥檛 wait .
move not done much to the interior only yellow seatbelts . Yellow stitching on the steering airbag and the red sticking replaced with yellow around the wheel
Il put some pictures on once done

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like you got a cracking deal there
Yes mine probably 3 more weeks to go and will be the first lister in the new shape . I feel like I鈥檝e had a good deal now as the cost to them for re deigned front bumper to fit mine was 拢45k . I have seen the car and the yellow looks amazing as it is . But all the carbon they add with the 23 inch wheels and body kit I can鈥檛 wait .
move not done much to the interior only yellow seatbelts . Yellow stitching on the steering airbag and the red sticking replaced with yellow around the wheel
Il put some pictures on once done
Good color choice, the carbon and wheels will really pop against that yellow

Registered
Good color choice, the carbon and wheels will really pop against that yellow
awwww the wait is killing me id be driving around in it now. I鈥檝e owned it a month now but still not drove it ,the next 3 weeks are going to be hell . Just hope they don鈥檛 delay the build

Registered
2020 Santorini Black Jaguar F-Pace Checkered Flag SUV
Just picked up our 2021 Jaguar F Pace SVR in Eiger Gray with ebony suede/mars red interior. I just wanted to reach out and thank everyone on this particular thread who answered my dozens of questions over the last few months. Had I not absorbed so much knowledge from you guys I probably wouldn't have ended up getting this beast. To say we are happy is an understatement. If you're on the fence and think the vehicle looks cool in pictures I highly suggest going to see one in person. The stance, body lines, and every aspect of this vehicle make it look like a mean machine from every angle. It really does look like a rabid cat lol. Performance wise, if you keep it in Dynamic sport it is a blast to drive. Just a 1/3 tap on the accelerator and the front end lifts up, it really begs you to drive like a maniac. As you can see we went with the multi spoke 22" wheels, was a bit skeptical at first but upon seeing them in person they're both sporty and elegant at the same time and I can never see myself getting tired of them. I am so glad that I held off as I was able to get one for nearly 15k off of msrp making it that much more enjoyable. I included a small example of the ambient lighting for those who are curious, keep in mind the cabin door was open and the lights were on in my garage so it would be much more pronounced driving around at night. If anyone has any questions at all, specific pictures taken, etc, I'd be more than happy to answer as I want to share my experience in the way that the owners on this forum did which enabled me to discover this absolute beauty. View attachment 73606
View attachment 73608 View attachment 73609 View attachment 73607
She looks Elegant!

Registered
Awesome color combo!! I am looking at the same here in Australia. The two options I am looking at are the Ultra Blue or Eiger Grey exterior with either red/black or tan/black interior.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome color combo!! I am looking at the same here in Australia. The two options I am looking at are the Ultra Blue or Eiger Grey exterior with either red/black or tan/black interior.
Nice, can't speak for the ultra blue as I've never seen it in person but the eiger gray looks absolutely magnificent in all levels of light. I would call it more of a light gray than dark.

Registered
Nice, can't speak for the ultra blue as I've never seen it in person but the eiger gray looks absolutely magnificent in all levels of light. I would call it more of a light gray than dark.
My wife and I both like our blues, I鈥檝e had a WRX in the classic WRC Blue, a Honda in a similar blue, then a Nissan again with similar blue shade so bit of a trend. Have also owned 3 grey cars as well, so it鈥檚 kind of 50/50 based on what we like when we see one in person 馃槉

Registered
I had a ultra blue 2019 svr it鈥檚 a great colour really pops with a cream interior would be best

Registered
I had a ultra blue 2019 svr it鈥檚 a great colour really pops with a cream interior would be best
I am actually looking at red/black or tan/black interior. White would look good, but I am not a big fan of white, leaning more towards the tan, especially after seeing the color in a friends RS6.

Registered
2021 Jaguar F-Pace P400 R-Dynamic
I am actually looking at red/black or tan/black interior. White would look good, but I am not a big fan of white, leaning more towards the tan, especially after seeing the color in a friends RS6.
I can vouch for the tan/black interior if you are going with a blue exterior. That鈥檚 what I鈥檝e got on my 鈥21 P400 and it鈥檚 stunning. Get compliments everywhere I go! ;)

Registered
This looks great, but personally I really want the red on black interior. My current R-sport has the opposite colors here, and not sure why they mirrored the colors for the latest models and don't give an option? (3 of my previous cars have been red on black same-ish as my current car).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This looks great, but personally I really want the red on black interior. My current R-sport has the opposite colors here, and not sure why they mirrored the colors for the latest models and don't give an option? (3 of my previous cars have been red on black same-ish as my current car).
I like the red/ebony suede as there is not too much red to where it鈥檚 overbearing. However I do wonder how it would look if the suede part were red leather and leather part were black suede.

Registered
Ugh I really liked the red interior. Problem was I went with ultra blue and that + red/ebony interior I thought would be too much.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts