Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Looks great! Congratz! Was that from Jaguar Cherry Hill?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Love the IRR F-Pace S with Black Pack. I would've added Adaptive Cruise Control and 22-inch black wheels. But your ride is still bada$$. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Yes Cherry Hill Jag
Had a good experience with them and almost bought from them. Assuming you're in that area we can add another F-Pace to the Philadelphia/NJ area. :) I'll keep an eye out. With all the members on this forum in the area I'm still surprised I haven't passed by another F-Pace on the street since I picked up my car.

Reactions: Muy Loco

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had a good experience with them and almost bought from them. Assuming you're in that area we can add another F-Pace to the Philadelphia/NJ area. :) I'll keep an eye out. With all the members on this forum in the area I'm still surprised I haven't passed by another F-Pace on the street since I picked up my car.
I am in the area! They are not a common sight. But you definitely get attention driving one.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome to the IRR club!

Reactions: Muy Loco

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* Muy Loco ! I'm pretty sure gjschwartzman will LOVE your F-Pace ! I think you two should get your F-Paces together , so the TWINS that were separated at birth , can meet each other !!! ;) All you new guys in the Mid-Atlantic Region have to keep an eye out on here , to see When and Where the next Mid-Atlantic MEET & GREET will be !
BE THERE ! Don't let us down ! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts