Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the F-Pace 2.0 turbo diesel as a commuter vehicle and got a base vehicle with only options being rear camera and navigation. The car comes with projector style halogen headlamps. The printed brochure says in 2 places that it comes with J blade LED daytime running lights as standard, however the one car the dealer had that I thought had the halogen headlamps didn't seem to have the J blades.

Anyone have halogens and can tell me if it has the LED DRL's?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I think, like the Discovery sport I'm driving around now the high beams are used as daytime running lights at 1/2 power or something like that.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
This is from the brochure

F-PACE
KEY FEATURES
18" alloy wheels
Halogen Headlamps
LED Signature "J" blades daytime running lamps.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
72 Posts
base halogen should have j blade DRL as well, look at this video here

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
The video does not show the base model but with that said all F Paces come with LED J Blade DRL's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The video does not show the base model but with that said all F Paces come with LED J Blade DRL's.
my bad, Ken is right, meant to say that the halogen headlights also have j blade DRL

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the premium model with no vision package and i do not see any j blade led lights with mine

i thought it was supposed to come with it, im disappointed

·
Registered
114 Posts
When I test drove my dealers demo diesel with halogens, it did not have the j blade led's.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just ordered the F-Pace 2.0 turbo diesel as a commuter vehicle and got a base vehicle with only options being rear camera and navigation. The car comes with projector style halogen headlamps. The printed brochure says in 2 places that it comes with J blade LED daytime running lights as standard, however the one car the dealer had that I thought had the halogen headlamps didn't seem to have the J blades.

Anyone have halogens and can tell me if it has the LED DRL's?
I believe I read somwhere that the J-Blade driving lights are only "standard" on the european versions.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Apparently the LED J Blades start on the Prestige but are available on the Premium as an option with the vision package.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Apparently the LED J Blades start on the Prestige but are available on the Premium as an option with the vision packaage.
That is correct. I have a Premium, and had to order the vision pack to get the J blades with the xenon h/lamps.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Right - for the Premiums to have them, you need the vision pack.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That is correct. I have a Premium, and had to order the vision pack to get the J blades with the xenon h/lamps.
The xenon headlights are supposed to have "headlamp powerwash" !!
Anyone know how this works? I could not see any kind of nozzle or hoses, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
The xenon headlights are supposed to have "headlamp powerwash" !!
Anyone know how this works? I could not see any kind of nozzle or hoses, etc.
They're retractable; the little cutouts under your headlights are where they come out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts