Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

I went in and finally ordered an F-Pace today. I've held off for a year. But the arrival of the 2nd baby is forcing me to give up my genesis coupe 3.8 track. I love my car, and what more I love that it's been paid off for over 2 years. I was going to get a Macan in 2014/2015, but the dealer lowballed me on my trade. I'm glad I waited, I find the F-Pace much more attractive.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Italian racing red
Red seats
Stock wheels - I plan to buy aftermarket 22's and paint the stock wheels bulk
Tech pack - for the sound
Black pack
Comfort pack - for the cooled seats
Standard everything else

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Congratulations. I, too, was an almost Macan owner. Put a deposit down, got on a plane for Japan, came back two weeks later, got my deposit back from Porsche, put a deposit down on an F-Pace S/FE.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like a great first SUV for a soon to be growing family! Better than that new Chrysler Pacifica or Honda Odyssey, which most growing families might do or that Porsche Macan!

Reactions: McKinneyO

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife drives a RR sport. She complains about having to drive all the time. The new baby will not be here until late August. I should have my F-pace by june/july. I need to contact the sales guy to see what the status is. He told me that his manager needed to take my order sheet and translate it to the 2018 order form. I'm not sure why I just didn't get the 2018 order form presented to me.

I like these rims: Helo HE875 Black They are on big wheels net

My wife's RR Sport has 21's. I'm not sure why Jaguar doesn't offer 21's.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
My wife drives a RR sport. She complains about having to drive all the time. The new baby will not be here until late August. I should have my F-pace by june/july. I need to contact the sales guy to see what the status is. He told me that his manager needed to take my order sheet and translate it to the 2018 order form. I'm not sure why I just didn't get the 2018 order form presented to me.

I like these rims: Helo HE875 Black They are on big wheels net

My wife's RR Sport has 21's. I'm not sure why Jaguar doesn't offer 21's.
Be sure to follow up. There is no reason you should not have been able to see your Vista already. Several people have ordered MY18 and had theirs immediately. Speaking from experience, don't trust your SG without order sheet in hand.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He told me today that they can't enter the order until the end of this week and he will call me Friday.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like the basic configuration of your incoming S. That's exactly how I want mine setup. The wife has even become a fan of IRR lately.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like a great first SUV for a soon to be growing family! Better than that new Chrysler Pacifica or Honda Odyssey, which most growing families might do or that Porsche Macan!
Woa, hey hey!

We have a Honda Odyssey(Wife drives it), its a very nice van. But, it is no Fpace :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
6/28 is the accepted Handover date! I was given a screen shot of the Vista.

Reactions: MTGRL

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It will be a 2018 model

1 - 14 of 14 Posts