Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JTB00570NAS1 - Creak Noise From the Rear of the Vehicle When Accelerating, Braking, and/or Cornering

SECTION:
501-25A: Body Repairs - General Information

Subject/Concern:
Creak Noise From the Rear of the Vehicle When Accelerating, Braking, and/or Cornering

AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
Model:
Model Year:
VIN:
Assembly Plant:
F-PACE (X761)
045591-061340
Solihull

MARKETS:
NORTH AMERICA

CONDITION SUMMARY:

Situation:
A creak noise may be evident from the rear of the vehicle when braking, accelerating, and/or cornering.
Cause:
This may be caused by deformation of body panels.
Action:
Should a Customer express this concern, follow the Service Instruction below.

[NOTE: I won't try to duplicate the whole notice but basically it involves putting felt tape in two spots below the loadspace trim panel just behind rear seat]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok I must ask, is my VIN number (SADCM2BV9HA896640) include in this bulletin?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ok I must ask, is my VIN number (SADCM2BV9HA896640) include in this bulletin?
The VIN range (last 6 digits of your VIN) seems to be just underneath the model year in the notice. Looks like early builds only.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The VIN range (last 6 digits of your VIN) seems to be just underneath the model year in the notice. Looks like early builds only.

Urrgh! It will be a long ways before my VIN # hits that range! Sad, but I'm experiencing all these symptoms now. :(

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There have been a bunch of instances of folks being outside of VIN ranges on Topix items and still getting fixed. Don't let that deter you from giving this to a service advisor - at a responsive dealership - and asking them to look into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts