Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Finally took delivery after 14 month wait of new 2022 P400, replacing much loved 2018 Portfolio. But after much wrangling it looks like the new Pivi Pro system has no Route planner options (Web or app?). Anyone know anything about this - for me its a real loss as this is my 'road trip' vehicle, and I usually plan and download everything in advance as no matter how cool the touchscreen and voice input is its painful to have to load maybe 30+ waypoints for a trip. Be grateful if anyone has found it either how to sync this to the 'old' incontrol route planner or any input on if this is a 'soon to be released' feature.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi myfirstjag,

I assume you mean this page here?

If you mean this page, then I have the following info for you.

I wanted to register here. But this did not work with my F-Pace MY21. So I contacted Jaguar Help. They said that this function is not yet available for the current PiviPro. However, Jaguar is working on a solution.

We are curious to see what we can expect.

Best regards
Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

I have found the official answer from Jaguar Help Germany.

German Version:
"Nach Überprüfung in unserem System können wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass es sich bei Ihrem Fahrzeug um ein PIVI Fahrzeug handelt. PIVI ist das Infotainment System, welches die neuen Modelle verbaut haben.
Diese Fahrzeuge können nicht bei der HERE Navigation registriert werden, da es noch keinen Routenplaner für PIVI Modelle gibt. Jedoch ist gerade einer in Entwicklung."

English Version:
"After checking in our system, we can inform you that your vehicle is a PIVI vehicle. PIVI is the infotainment system that the new models have installed.
These vehicles cannot be registered with HERE Navigation as there is not yet a route planner for PIVI models. However, one is in development right now."

Greetings
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts