Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that many of my recent trips don't show a route anymore in the Remote App.
I don't look at it very often, but it has been perfect when I did check.
The origin and destination addresses are correct.
Don't know when it started, but about 25% of the recent trips look like this:
Ecoregion Map World Natural environment Organism

·
Registered
590 Posts
Just checked mine, and all seems well. Remember a good while ago, a good number of mine showed up as straight lines .... not into the ocean however. Never did find the actual cause.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I'm good on mine as well, but I have a 2021 now. Can't look back at the trips with the 2019 and 2017 anymore either. Skyking, how did your F-Pace handle those ocean swells? :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm good on mine as well, but I have a 2021 now. Can't look back at the trips with the 2019 and 2017 anymore either. Skyking, how did your F-Pace handle those ocean swells? :)
Not a problem. I just flew above them :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just checked mine, and all seems well. Remember a good while ago, a good number of mine showed up as straight lines .... not into the ocean however. Never did find the actual cause.
I had the straight line things awhile ago also.
This is a new thing. Seems to happen on the first leg of the day.
No big thing, but it would be nice if they could get my remote start to work reliably after 5 years!!!
Jaguar and electronics are unchanged since the days of Lucas, the prince of darkness.

·
Registered
590 Posts
No big thing, but it would be nice if they could get my remote start to work reliably after 5 years!!!
Jaguar and electronics are unchanged since the days of Lucas, the prince of darkness.
Sadly, I have to agree, the ghost of Lucas may haunt us forever. Have been an enthusiastic supporter of the F Pace since 2016, but even with very few issues with our older XF (150k miles), the continued electronics gremlins suggest an unlikely repeat for the brand for us. Judging by this forum's entries, even the "upgrade" to Pivi Pro continues in the same vane.

Have appreciated many of your helpful contributions to this forum.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went to the In Control Route Planner website to check renewing my subscription, since I got the in car message that it was soon expiring. While there, looked at the journeys and the maps were all perfect. OK.
Checked the Remote App and all journey maps back to normal view.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go figure.
BTW are you planning to renew? Ours will also come up within the month.
I think so.
My plan was to buy a new car at the end of warranty, but with some options not being available and deliveries on factory orders taking forever, against my better judgment I’ll most likely keep the Jag without a warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts