Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jaguar F-Pace, 2020 Land Rover Velar
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All is working well with my new F-Pace. I've downloaded and registered my Jaguar Remote App, all is good. I can see my journeys, start remotely, etc. Not the same with the Jaguar Route App, I login to the App and it tells me I must "Sign in to your in-car system to add your connected vehicle to your account". I've gone into the car to sign in using my "In Control Credentials" and it acts like it doesn't know who I am, I cannot login. I've used my Laptop to go into "Jaguar Route Planner" to add my Vehicle's Vin number but it says "Please add a valid Vin", yes I put it in correctly. The car has been in the shop since Tuesday morning and they can't seem to figure it out. They have opened a incident report with Jaguar but no fix yet. I am able to use "In Control" in the car to tell it an address of where I want to go and it does fine. I'm about to tell them, forget about the registering my Vehicle into the Route Planner and therefore not able to use the Route App. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
109 Posts
If it's any consolation, my experience exactly mirrors yours. Remote App and account features work fine (always have). But my car notified me about a map update, which apparently requires a Route Planner account (Jaguar Route Planner). So I created one, and am also unable to add my vehicle by VIN, or log in to the account using my navigation user profile from my vehicle (it says there is an error on their side). The car is already connected to my home WiFi network, but I'm not sure if I also need direct line of sight to a GPS satellite, 4G, or if I need to click my heels twice. Subscribed in case you learn something from the dealer.

Reactions: utbronco

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's any consolation, my experience exactly mirrors yours. Remote App and account features work fine (always have). But my car notified me about a map update, which apparently requires a Route Planner account (Jaguar Route Planner). So I created one, and am also unable to add my vehicle by VIN, or log in to the account using my navigation user profile from my vehicle (it says there is an error on their side). The car is already connected to my home WiFi network, but I'm not sure if I also need direct line of sight to a GPS satellite, 4G, or if I need to click my heels twice. Subscribed in case you learn something from the dealer.
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. You have it exactly right, this is the same issue, so now you have given me a heads up that a "Map Update" won't take unless I take it to the Dealer. Lucky for me the Dealer is about 8 miles away.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. You have it exactly right, this is the same issue, so now you have given me a heads up that a "Map Update" won't take unless I take it to the Dealer. Lucky for me the Dealer is about 8 miles away.
Hi. Ok so my 2019 F-Pace S worked well with the Route Planner and I used it all the time. So obviously had expected the same function for my new 2021 P400. - but no. Called Jaguar USA yesterday to be told the app has not yet been developed for the pivi pro so we are out of luck - for now. Just another disappointment with the new car - others being the terrible Lane Keeping Assist and Spotify apparently being terminated on Tuesday this week.

if I am miss representing anything I would be happy to be corrected but right now, I’m having serious regrets and considering offloading this car as a bad decision. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Since you are probably wondering, the 2019 S had dangerous unfixable airbag issues so was replaced - at some cost to me The new 2021 P400 has been back at the dealership 3 times in six weeks (login to pivi pro, windshield wipers severely shuddering, and brakes grating).
Not a happy camper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the heads up about Pivi! I just got a call from my Dealership saying that they, after a lot of effort, were told by Jaguar that the Route App isn't working with Pivi. So much for that but hey, as long as I can tell the Voice System where I want to go or type it in, I'm good!! They are bringing my car back with a full tank of gas, now that is great! It was half empty!
Thank you again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts