Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: gjschwartzman

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you see only for MY18?
It's in full description on AppStore

*Jaguar ReRun is available for Jaguar vehicles from 18MY fitted with InControl Touch Pro and InControl Apps. Initial connection to your GoPro must be done using the GoPro Capture app. You must have Jaguar InControl Apps installed on your smartphone to use Jaguar ReRun. Connect your smartphone via USB to the centre console USB port.

That makes me think ICTP for 2018 will be different to provide additional info about
- Speed
- Throttle Position
- Brake Pressure
- Distance Travelled
- Steering Wheel Angle
- Longitudinal Acceleration (G Force)
- Lateral Acceleration (G Force)
- Fuel Level
- Dynamic Mode Status
- Trip Unit Preference
- Gear Position**
- Sport Mode Status**
- Gear Change**

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Darn, I saw this and was immediately itching to go get a GoPro, schedule my first F-Pace track day and head out to New Jersey Motorsports Park! Been around the tracks there many times on motorcycles but never in a fun car or SUV. Say it isn't so that it only works with 2018 FP ICTP systems!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I saw the same thing on the app about MY18, but the link here indicates differently:
InControl - Jaguar ReRun

Look at the very bottom:

GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. ReRun is compatible with Jaguar cars built from 2017 that are fitted with the Touch Pro infotainment system and InControl Apps. Please consult your local Jaguar Retailer for availability.

My GoPro is a 3+ Black, so I'm out on that. But I tried out the app anyway just to see how it interacted and ICTP said the app was incompatible, even though it shows up on screen. My thought was that perhaps it was just due to my older ICTP code (still haven't done the 2.5 update yet.) Anyone with the latest update (NAS4?) tried it yet? I don't see any reason why this couldn't be made compatible with software updates.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,418 Posts
So I can’t seem to find this app anymore. Does anyone still have this app on there phone. When I checked my Incontrol there are only 9 apps left. Jagaur need to just kill it.

I did find this still up on the AU site

1 - 7 of 7 Posts