Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm coming back from vacation to a cold car at the airport. I open up Jaguar Remote to remote start it to warm up before I walk out to the parking deck. It says the system has gone to sleep, and remote features are not available until I physically open the car.

Anyone else run into this? Is there some way to 'wake it up' remotely????

Takes the functionality out of the app.....

·
Administrator
1,973 Posts
Yup, the system goes to sleep after a certain period of inactivity. Someone will chime in and can probably tell you what the time frame is.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
In the app, you can set a wake up time. So if you know you are going away for a week or so, just select a time to wake the car back up early enough before you get back and have to connect to it.

I don't remember how long before it goes to sleep and you have to physically open the car.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
So I'm coming back from vacation to a cold car at the airport. I open up Jaguar Remote to remote start it to warm up before I walk out to the parking deck. It says the system has gone to sleep, and remote features are not available until I physically open the car.

Anyone else run into this? Is there some way to 'wake it up' remotely????

Takes the functionality out of the app.....
Too quote a long silent and perhaps departed early f-pace wizard, RTFM

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yup, the system goes to sleep after a certain period of inactivity. Someone will chime in and can probably tell you what the time frame is.
According to the settings, it states it goes to sleep after 4 days of inactivity.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've used car 3 hours ago and app says 'InControl Remote system is now asleep'

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I've used car 3 hours ago and app says 'InControl Remote system is now asleep'
Odd....even within the app itself it says it doesn't enter sleep mode for 4 days. Logout and re-login? Delete and re-add?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Odd....even within the app itself it says it doesn't enter sleep mode for 4 days. Logout and re-login? Delete and re-add?

This happened to me a few times when I first got it and was still setting up my accounts. After a few days, it went away and started working fine.

Reactions: VZX-CO
1 - 8 of 8 Posts