Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to reach out to the marketing team at Jaguar regarding the F-Pace that I purchased last year. I was lucky to be one of the individuals to get an allocation in my area so I was able to get one of the first ones that was available. The disappointment comes when trying to hear back from Jaguar. IT IS Horrible..... Not even someone to reach out but just excuses.

I have reached out twice by mail and heard nothing back and by e-mail with little to no response, except that I need to mail them a letter which I had tried twice. Love the Jag, but service of hearing back is horrible. When trying to get a loyal customer this puts a big question mark in my mind and just thought everyone else should hear, but you might have not had the same response that I have received and I hope not.

The letter was in turn to a trip I wanted to take my father on across the US and I wanted to utilize the F-Pace, but got no response. It would have been an epic trip with the f-pace with awesome pictures with different landmarks in the background. To make the f-pace not only a awesome car a great family and travel vehicle as well. Would have taken the Jag for over 5,000 miles...

Very Very Disappointed in Jaguar.

Wanted to hear if anyone else has had this bad experience...

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've had a lot of dealership issues but have no experience with Jag marketing. So were you wanting to get paid in exchange for photographs of the car in different locations?

And, I would suggest not helping Jag with marketing. They are selling a lot of FPs and before we know it, the car will be like the MB and BMW SUVs - played out.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
I too am at a loss at to what you wanted from Jaguar? My experience in relation to telematics unit problems was very positive. Mailed my info to the right person and immediately received response from their executive assistant who also called my dealership to make sure the issue was resolved. Couldn't have been a better response.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate the input. It was just getting any type of response. It was not necessarily to get paid for anything, but more for a customer service point of view and a follow up from them. It felt like a canned response from Jaguar and thought it should have been more of a great experience as you mentioned with the response of receiving an immediate follow up.

You are also correct with how well the car is selling I would agree it is doing well.

Thanks for the input and replies.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Being a part of the Jaguar advisory board has been a disappointment to me. They seem to want a following of "JAG" owners who wear Jaguar cloths, and hats. They are so concerned with the "brand" that they don't even cover one of the most important things to the average joe F-Pace buyer, the service, and dealer experience.
I believe they have a bunch of English college graduates that are running the "brand" and don't look past the "brand" to what keeps people coming back.
I don't care how much I love my F-Pace, if it proves unreliable, and service at the dealer is bad, I sure am not returning to the "brand". My sales experience has been bad, so it is a uphill battle to keep me as a customer. So far I love the car, and we will see what happens when I go in for service the first time.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have tried to reach out to the marketing team at Jaguar regarding the F-Pace that I purchased last year. I was lucky to be one of the individuals to get an allocation in my area so I was able to get one of the first ones that was available. The disappointment comes when trying to hear back from Jaguar. IT IS Horrible..... Not even someone to reach out but just excuses.

I have reached out twice by mail and heard nothing back and by e-mail with little to no response, except that I need to mail them a letter which I had tried twice. Love the Jag, but service of hearing back is horrible. When trying to get a loyal customer this puts a big question mark in my mind and just thought everyone else should hear, but you might have not had the same response that I have received and I hope not.

The letter was in turn to a trip I wanted to take my father on across the US and I wanted to utilize the F-Pace, but got no response. It would have been an epic trip with the f-pace with awesome pictures with different landmarks in the background. To make the f-pace not only a awesome car a great family and travel vehicle as well. Would have taken the Jag for over 5,000 miles...

Very Very Disappointed in Jaguar.

Wanted to hear if anyone else has had this bad experience...
Why didn't you take the trip and send Jaguar the pictures? Maybe they would have contacted you asking your permission to use them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Being a part of the Jaguar advisory board has been a disappointment to me. They seem to want a following of "JAG" owners who wear Jaguar cloths, and hats. They are so concerned with the "brand" that they don't even cover one of the most important things to the average joe F-Pace buyer, the service, and dealer experience.
I believe they have a bunch of English college graduates that are running the "brand" and don't look past the "brand" to what keeps people coming back.
The so called "Jaguar Advisory Board" sounds like a joke, and a waist of time. It could have been a really good customer feedback tool if it had been used properly. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Marketing folks avoid unsolicited ideas or suggestions like the plague, for fear of being sued later if any of their advertising should bear any resemblance to the idea. Although marketers on their game usually refer the call to their agency and let them handle it. They could have done a better job in responding to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Marketing folks avoid unsolicited ideas or suggestions like the plague, for fear of being sued later if any of their advertising should bear any resemblance to the idea. Although marketers on their game usually refer the call to their agency and let them handle it. They could have done a better job in responding to you.
Agreed. Most corporate marketing is restricted by the legal department from reading/acknowledging anything that seems like a marketing/advertising/design idea. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that you didn't receive anything outside of a canned response. Too many people looking for a payday. A completed, unsolicited testimonial after the trip may have gotten the attention you were looking for from the marketing team.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maybe you can propose to JRNA to start a blog for Jaguar owners to post their travelogue photos, similar to AAA members taking selfies with their Auto Club magazines in scenic places.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts