THANKS theRAMSTA !!!I must say, I was a little disappointed that the comparison chart didn't include the following critical fields:
* coverage area of mats
* directional dispersion of puddle lights
* angle of entry for those with abnormal torso sizes
* thickness of exterior clear coating
* storage capacity of center console
* number of preset memory settings
I think the MT writers are out of touch with what truly matters to buyers in this luxury segment!
The only fair variant comparison between the two brands is the 340HP F Pace and the 340HP Macan S. N or the Macan GTS, and the Macan GTS and certainly not the Macan Turbo.I stayed home sick today and watched a lot of reviews on youtube. A few things stuck out, two reviewers said the Macan looks better on paper, but the f-pace feels better driving. They said the f-pace delivers the torque better.