Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Doesn't look very different, but it's still tough to tell. The grill, if it isn't another camouflage thing, looks more flush mounted and with a different pattern. We'll have to see. I'm considering trading the SVR in on the next SVR when it's announce, but only if the interior changes a bit and the electronics are upgraded.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I hope they didn't smooth out the dramatic contours in the rear. From the C-pillar back, the current F-Pace is the sexiest SUV on road. This feels Porsche Cayenne-ish to me, even under the camo wrap.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Doesn't look very different, but it's still tough to tell. The grill, if it isn't another camouflage thing, looks more flush mounted and with a different pattern. We'll have to see. I'm considering trading the SVR in on the next SVR when it's announce, but only if the interior changes a bit and the electronics are upgraded.
3rd F-Pace in three years at that point? :ROFLMAO: I'm envious!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Counting all ownership, I had the 2017 for 2.5 years, the SVR will be 2 years in March, and I doubt I will have my hands on a new 2021 SVR by then. But I guess it really will be 3 different F-Paces over a 3 year stretch . A lot of dominos need to fall correctly though for that to happen. I am very happy with my current SVR, I have solid equity in it and what's left that is financed is at Zero percent. Can't complain. Deal for a new one would have to make financial sense as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts