Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I participated in that (very long) survey, too - just yesterday. So I would think not everyone's results have been included in that article.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I participated in that (very long) survey, too - just yesterday. So I would think not everyone's results have been included in that article.
Got mine in the mail just yesterday as well. It said 20-30 minutes to complete so I decided to do it before I went to bed. I finished an hour later and then I had to laugh when they offered another cash drawing entry to do yet another survey. I declined.

·
Super Moderator
1,890 Posts
I did mine yesterday. They ask about 4 questions regarding the F Pace and the rest were about TV shows, magazines, income etc. What a BS survey.

·
Registered
341 Posts
That's weird, MKenM - mine was super-detailed questions about the F-PACE.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's weird, MKenM - mine was super-detailed questions about the F-PACE.
Same with mine - very detailed about the F Pace. There were a few questions randomly placed asking for specific answers just to verify that you were reading the questions. I found this a little strange.

·
Registered
591 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
It's hard for me to deny the things that have led to Audi being low. I still consider my S4 to be of higher build quality and reliability than our F Pace S though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts