Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just got an email from Jaguar USA. "A special gift for a valued customer" $100 off ANY accessory. No caveats or conditions on list price of item chosen so am assuming anything under $100 would be free. "Cannot be used for Gift/Lifestyle/Clothing merchandise" though. Looks pretty good to me.

Anyone else get this email?

Reactions: Okie

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Yes, deleted it without opening, thinking it was more junk. Just recovered and printed it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It also must be used at a dealership, not online, but I'm sure it will come in handy sometime before April.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have not seen the email yet. I'll keep an eye out on it. I didn't complete the second half of my survey yet either, so I wonder if that has something to do with it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yep, just saw it this morning. So... what does everyone plan to put that toward (if anything)?

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
I received it but have already bought nearly every conceivable accessory I'll ever need, albeit with prior discount offers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
HAHA Splash Guards are $98, now FREE. > > > >
Well, that's $98 for the FRONT and $98 for the REAR. So $196. Plus installation or DIY.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yes, I got it, too. Time to waste (their) $80 on that side cargo net for the trunk. :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've never received ANY survey from Jag. I'm approaching the 3 month mark since taking delivery.

Maybe because I'm not on Facebook?

I've received emails from Jag, but never a survey. And now I'm missing out on a $100 offer!?!

Hmmm! :mad:

Kerry

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I've never received ANY survey from Jag. I'm approaching the 3 month mark since taking delivery.

I've received emails from Jag, but never a survey. And now I'm missing out on a $100 offer!?!

Kerry
Did you get the plastic growler valve stem caps?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Still no email in my email box. I do get offers on clothing and other things from Jag, but nothing recently. What email address did you guys get this from?

·
Registered
45 Posts

Kerry
Me too Kerry. No emails. 3 month almost over. I'd love to get the mail. I need a roof rack for my snowboards.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It also must be used at a dealership, not online, but I'm sure it will come in handy sometime before April.
You can use it with one of the dealers selling on eBay.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts

Kerry
Has nothing to do with Facebook, have you received emails from [email protected] (the coupon) and [email protected] (post sales and service surveys) or [email protected] (customer experience with vehicle survey) or checked your junk mail for these addresses?

Reactions: Jaxson

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes, I got it, too. Time to waste (their) $80 on that side cargo net for the trunk. :D
Do yourself a favor and don't. Not even for free.

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 20 of 38 Posts