Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021, Jaguar, F-Pace SVR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I noticed a tiny stress crack at the bottom of the right air dam(2021 F-Pace SVR). Does anyone have any idea on what I can do before it gets any bigger? Is replacement covered under Jaguar? Thanks.

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire Grille
Automotive parking light Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille

·
Registered
195 Posts
Is that from an impact, or just the force of wind? Are both sides like this? (May be a manufacturing defect if only 1 side, but a design problem if both sides have the crack and no known impact occurred--of course it could have been damaged in transit to dealer or during delivery prep)

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Don't know how far the dealership is from you, but whatever you do you should get them to look at it so you have it on the books. Looks to me like it could get worse and then they would need to replace your front facia. and that should be covered under warranty unless they try to say you hit something.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Did you check underneath the front lip (chin spoiler) to make sure you didn't accidentally scrape on a driveway that put stress the front bumper cover?

·
Registered
2021, Jaguar, F-Pace SVR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My car has never seen a major dip in any driveway. I was just talking about that the other day to a friend about how some people pull up to a wheel stop and only stop when the front of their car hits it or until they hear that scraping sound. LOL

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Well you better slide underneath it and be sure, because if there are any marks that would even remotely look like you glided over something or hit something, it will be a no go at the dealership…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts