Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I configured my S as and MY18 with the exact same options and it went up by*$3,500

Also, this could be a hangover from the MY17 website, but I noticed this under WiFi

3G WiFi Hotspot and 3 month trial data plan.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah I configured mine with the same options and it went up by 5k. Nothing significantly different

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I configured my S as and MY18 with the exact same options and it went up by*$3,500

Also, this could be a hangover from the MY17 website, but I noticed this under WiFi

And unless I am mistaken it's a $310 increase where on my last build I don't think that was in there, although my MY18 order details doesn't show this.

·
Registered
278 Posts

If it is 3G, it will be fine. I have used the AAT 3G and also my Verizon 4GLTE hotspot. No difference. Very little runs off the sim card.

Reactions: MTGRL

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
interesting, my config only increased by $1,500, but I do not have two of the expensive packages (Technology and Luxury).

·
Banned
298 Posts
Well at least they are throwing in the wheel locks & plate frame this year!

Reactions: Gorgon

·
Registered
536 Posts
My configuration went up about $2700. Looks like the best deal on the high end might be the Portfolio. Is it just the Driver's assistance it doesn't have?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've noticed that "InControl WiFi with 3 month complimentary data plan" is included as extra $310 even though its also part of the Technology Package. Looks like an error.
My prestige order would increase by $2373. When I was ordering it in Feb the dealer was mentioning no significant price increase. Not sure what he meant by significant but will try to negotiate couple of hundreds dollars of the new price.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It looks like more of the big increases may be due more to the trim/engine base price increase vs. the options increase. My build, which is practically fully loaded, went up a total $1,215. (I agree with JellyBelly that the separate the separate $310 charge for wifi/3 month plan when ordering Tech pack is an error so I didn't include that charge.)

$775 of the $1,215 is the base price increase for a 20d R-Sport, and that also seems to be one of the lowest base price increases of all the trims. $440 in options increase with all of the packages, roof rails, tow hitch and activity key.

·
Registered
247 Posts
FYI: you can change the number in the url to flip flop between the 2017 and 2018 build sites to see what they changed.

2017: Build your ALL-NEW F-PACE - Nameplates

2018: Build your F-PACE - Nameplates

Also, the description of the Portfolio is wrong. It says it includes all standard features from the Prestige plus:

18" alloy wheels
Perforated Windsor leather Luxury seats
10-way Electric front seats
Configurable interior mood lighting
Gloss Figured Ebony veneer

But that is incorrect as it comes with a lot of the packages on it none of which the Prestige has stock.

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
My config went up by $4,270 or 5.8%, seems reasonable increase. Including the early buyer incentives, that's $5,270 or 7.2%.

Value of having vehicle for nearly 7 months already, priceless!

PS: I do have Portfolio leather envy (and cup holder envy though not really pictured in Portfolio build pics)

Reactions: Caymus and GRVR

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not sure how you guys are seeing such big changes. Mine was only $1100 different with most of the packages (R-Sport). You might want to re-run your configs...I printed out the 2017 to have it handy for just this moment lol...

·
Banned
298 Posts
My "S" configuration goes up $2200 for the 2018. Since waiting the necessary 6 months from joining the Jag club will get me a $1000 discount, my net increase is $1100. As I will be buying not leasing, it will be worth that in resale over a '17 down the road. And I still firmly believe the 2018 will be more refined & trouble free than the first model year. No complaints here.

·
F Pace Expert
2,582 Posts
Not sure how you guys are seeing such big changes. Mine was only $1100 different with most of the packages (R-Sport). You might want to re-run your configs...I printed out the 2017 to have it handy for just this moment lol...
Same, compared options to my original config .pdf that went to dealer. In my case I think it's mostly the accretion of incremental option price changes across all the goodies.

·
Registered
521 Posts
My "S" configuration goes up $2200 for the 2018. Since waiting the necessary 6 months from joining the Jag club will get me a $1000 discount, my net increase is $1100. As I will be buying not leasing, it will be worth that in resale over a '17 down the road. And I still firmly believe the 2018 will be more refined & trouble free than the first model year. No complaints here.
Joe, we are only 14-18 months away from the 19's. They will have even better resale than the 18's. I suggest waiting.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Glad you guys figured out the double charge on the wifi. It's been bugging me why I was $300 off my Vista...kept thinking I must have missed something and need to call my SG. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Mine went up 1405.00....I can live with that since I'm getting covered cup holders..... ( And the exact vehicle I want...)

Reactions: MTGRL
1 - 20 of 74 Posts