Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, my order is done and on a ship headed this way! It is supposed to be in port on the 21st. Not sure why it is supposed to take another month after that for handover.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Seems like there's more than one '18 Cat sitting on US soil, waiting for overland transportation. Mine is in Baltimore, waiting to hitch a ride to Wisconsin. That seems to be the bulk of the time. It only took ~5 days to get here on the boat.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
actually, I think my actual date is moved up a month if I'm reading this correctly!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
How was your build timeline? Did it get pushed up? My build date is the 19th, hasn't changed since my original Vista, but I'm having a hard time restraining myself from calling my SG to find out if it's been pushed up......would love to have a VIN by my birthday in a couple weeks!

Reactions: jmk and L-PACE

·
Registered
517 Posts
How was your build timeline? Did it get pushed up? My build date is the 19th, hasn't changed since my original Vista, but I'm having a hard time restraining myself from calling my SG to find out if it's been pushed up......would love to have a VIN by my birthday in a couple weeks!
Restraint is overrated - ping that SG and tell him you want a current copy of the Vista form pronto!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Original handover date was June 29th. Now it is May 31st. None of the other dates changed. A guy at work told me he got his 1 month early as well. Ping the SG.

Reactions: MTGRL

·
Registered
114 Posts
Seems like there's more than one '18 Cat sitting on US soil, waiting for overland transportation. Mine is in Baltimore, waiting to hitch a ride to Wisconsin. That seems to be the bulk of the time. It only took ~5 days to get here on the boat.
Maybe they could drop mine off in Ohio on the way........oh wait......just wishful thinking.:crying:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts