Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 R-Design in IRR with Jet/oyster stitching purchased this morning. Picking it up on Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Tech pkg
Comfort & Conv pkg
Protection pkg
Adaptive Dynamics pkg
Roof Rails
20" diamond turned wheels
Htd front windshield

All the packages I wanted, except for the heated windshield. To say I'm stoked is an understatement.

Pics to follow when I get her.

They offered me junk for my trade, so I still need to sell that now :|

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Very excited to see pics! My evil alter ego would have went with IRR I think >:)

Reactions: VZX-CO and Dakar09

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats - looking forward to seeing the pics! Sweet choice of color. :)

Reactions: Dakar09

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Very excited to see pics! My evil alter ego would have went with IRR I think >:)
Almost went with a Rhodium silver S, but just didn't feel it. IRR just felt "right", lol (considering I'm Italian >:)) and the options were better on the R-Sport anyway

Just realized I typed "R-Design" in the first post...my bad. Old Volvo habit...

·
Registered
286 Posts
2017 R-Design in IRR with Jet/oyster stitching purchased this morning. Picking it up on Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Tech pkg
Comfort & Conv pkg
Protection pkg
Adaptive Dynamics pkg
Roof Rails
20" diamond turned wheels
Htd front windshield

All the packages I wanted, except for the heated windshield. To say I'm stoked is an understatement.

Pics to follow when I get her.

They offered me junk for my trade, so I still need to sell that now :|
We went to car max. They were fair

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Congrats...I can imagine your excitement right now..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congratulations! I can only imagine your excitement. Can't wait to see your photos.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Congrats!! Looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Congratulations. Nice to see all these deliveries recently. Dont forget the pics. IRR would have been my choice 20 yrs ago.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We went to car max. They were fair
I have a Volvo dealer in NY offering to pay off what I owe and take the car to his lot. I think I might just take that offer up and move on. Volvo resale has always sucked (even one with CPO, Polestar tune on the last of the "big engines", and every option).

I am soooooo stoked to get this thing.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Reactions: sg92

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Most excellent! I know when you post pictures, I am again going to have that twinge of regret, as IRR was my second choice of colors, but since I ordered on-line before very many were on the street (let alone in dealerships), I could not get a good idea of what the color actually looked like. Now that I have seen a few in person, and many more within this forum, DANG IT! If I were to do it all over again, maybe IRR with the black pack and black 20" blades...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Congrats Dakar! Welcome to the team!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Reactions: Dakar09

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
And here she is
Congratulations and welcome to the posse. Sweet ride, looks very similar to one that we had show up in Harrisburg on Sunday :) Enjoy!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts