Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed an Italian box, seems to get more power.
However I have looked at racechip model GTS, but there are some problems reported that check engine appears etc, look at:

Italian box allows manually to tune their chipbox and it's 4 times cheaper than racechip, offers bluetooth app and it seems everything goes smooth.

First time i have over-tuned my chip and got check engine signal, then reset it.
You can feel huge difference using it. recommend it

Maybe someone else has their own experience with the same box?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds very interesting and would love to hear more about your experience with it. I'm not brave enough to mess with the engine while under warranty, anyone had an issue using one of these? I know replacing the engine/any engine work is crazy expensive. Pretty amazing they can get 33% more hp out of the same engine - very impressive and I imagine you can feel quite a difference. Is there less lag when you first push the accelerator?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds very interesting and would love to hear more about your experience with it. I'm not brave enough to mess with the engine while under warranty, anyone had an issue using one of these? I know replacing the engine/any engine work is crazy expensive. Pretty amazing they can get 33% more hp out of the same engine - very impressive and I imagine you can feel quite a difference. Is there less lag when you first push the accelerator?
Hi, I don't know how it affects warranty, because you can detach it each time you visit service center. Ther's nothing what can chipbox can do in your ECU, it simply falsifies signals that goes to ECU, getting more power. Another thing is ECU remap or rewriting software in cars ECU, that's noticable change and visiting service they can detect changes made.
If check engine appears, there are several instructions how to remove it.
I think no stress. My car also has a warranty. I took brand new

1 - 3 of 3 Posts