Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner so excuse my ignorance for not possibly explaining my issues correctly but let me give it a shot. I think the screen that displays NAV/Audio etc is referred to as the ICTP? When I'm viewing as a split screen where there are several apps on the right side one is labeled weather. When I scroll to that it shows the weather fine, however when I enable it to show the entire screen where it shows 5 day forecast etc it is showing the time in military and the degrees in Celsius. I looked at all my options and can't seem to find how I go about changing this.?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at all those settings and can't seem to find anything. Here is what I am talking about. Interesting enough on the right side small box the temp is in farenheit but the larger box in Celsius and military time

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
I looked at all those settings and can't seem to find anything. Here is what I am talking about. Interesting enough on the right side small box the temp is in farenheit but the larger box in Celsius and military time
I have the same issue. Haven't found anywhere to change it. I'm assuming it's a software bug (possibly resolved in 2.5)?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Figured it out. You need to go to LIVE apps and then choose weather. After you choose this option then hit the settings icon and you will get a weather settings option. In here is where you can change from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I hope I can change my Canadian FP info to US MPG, MPH, miles, and Imperial weather. Can't do it on Acura MDX except distance on the Nav.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts