Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, First let me say that with ITCP, I've generally been happy. I've had a few connectivity issues, but nothing really repeatable or too crazy. Just some lock ups now and then, however that changed yesterday.

I live in the city of Boston and work from home a lot, so I don't drive everyday, I may go a week between getting the car out of the garage and going somewhere.

I have the "latest" update as of around February. I normally listen to spotify through my phone, plugged in. Sometimes I'll use the ITCP App, sometimes I just plug in and go. It's been working pretty well until yesterday. 4 times, the car would start to play audio, and then the phone would completely disconnect and not show up as a source. I'd unplug, replug it would show up, i'd hear music for 30 seconds or so, then it would detach again.

This happened on my way to and from my destination with the car sitting 3 hours or so before I came home. Oddly enough, on the way home, while I wasn't able to get the audio pass through to work (that's my term for it), the Spotify App worked flawlessly in ITCP.

I guess my real question is, after this latest IOS update has anyone else experienced any connectivity issues?

Lastly, I will be the first to admit I didn't run the full trouble shooting routine, I hadn't rebooted the phone, switched USB cables or any of that yet.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Have you had the telematics unit replaced as part of the recent service action? Also, are you using the Apple USB to firewire cable. The car is very particular to the cables being used.

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
I have been using 10.3.1 on an IPhone 7 since it was released with no issues. Podcasts, music working fine on USB and Bluetooth but I don't use Spotify. Just to note, since ICTP 2.5 update I have had no lockups at all so strange you are still seeing any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts