Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, considering purchasing an F-Pace and am looking for some advice/wisdom from all of you.I test drove both a diesel and petrol F-Pace V6 S last weekend and was hugely impressed by the styling, practicality, ride and handling of the car. However, as has been discussed at length in other threads here and elsewhere, I was pretty disappointed with the overall quality of the F-Pace's interior materials and some elements of the build quality given the price. Whilst I don't want to reignite the ubiquitous debate about the relative merits of the F-Pace vs its competitors, my question to the forum is whether any members have made attempts to upgrade the interiors of their F-Paces and if so how successful, expensive etc. they have been? I am thinking about everything from retrofitting damping to the F-Pace's glove compartment and flimsy armrest, to fitting metal mesh spaker covers and retrimming some of the hard plastic trims in leather or other materials. I think that on balance, the F-Pace will be my sporting SUV of choice comapred to similar offerings from Porsche, Merc, Volvo etc. but the decision to buy will be made much easier if I know that there are some viable options to spruce up the interior at the cost of a few thousand £$ or so. I am able to get a discount from my dealer, so this would offset an outlay of 5-6 grand or so on interior upgrades. Thanks very much in advance for your advice, thoughts and comments.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts