Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that the interior lights don't turn on when you open the doors. Most cars have the option to turn on the lights when the door opens but I cant find that option on the Fpace or maybe I just don't know where its at. Can someone help me out or is it just like that.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Tap your light lenz once...If you double tap it, they will stay off

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Tap your light lenz once...If you double tap it, they will stay off
Pretty sure you hold the center light until a message displays in the message center.

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pretty sure you hold the center light until a message displays in the message center.
I believe this is correct. My interior lights stopped coming on when opening the doors, so I looked it up in the manual. Touch and hold the front center courtesy light until it flashes and a message comes up on the message center. This is done with the ignition on but not started, I believe.

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Yes..that is what I meant>:)
If that is what you meant , then how come that is not what you said ??? :nerd:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
If that is what you meant , then how come that is not what you said ??? :nerd:
What I first said is correct...I just didn't finish what I was meaning to say...are we clear?0:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
What I first said is correct...I just didn't finish what I was meaning to say...are we clear?0:)
Spoken like a true *USED CAR SALESMAN* !!! *GR* ain't buying it !!! >:)

Are We Clear ?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Spoken like a true *USED CAR SALESMAN* !!! *GR* ain't buying it !!! >:)

Are We Clear ?
It wasn't for sale.. don't touch the merchandise, *GR* now needs to move along...Before he finds a piercing in one of his huge nostrils ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts