Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Interior Bulb sizes?

7K views 34 replies 7 participants last post by  RoonieQ 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what the bulb size of the front and rear footwell lights are? There incandescent bulbs and I want to replace them with LED bulbs to match the rest of the car.

#2 · (Edited)
*UPDATE*
If anyone is curious I have found the size for the front interior footwell lights. Ive attached a photo. This is only for people without the Luxury interior package because the interior footwell lights are incandescent while the rest of the interior is LED (non luxury pack).

#3 ·
So I guess this post doesn't pertain to me ! :) :) :)

#13 ·
haha, just continue to rub everything in my face ;)
But yes, next time I will force myself to wait. Enjoy your Luxury interior pack, Ill try to live vicariously through your wife ;):laugh:
WHATCHU TALKIN' BOUT' WILLIS ? What the heck you doing with my wife ? :) HaHaHa ! Seriously now , Did the dealer get all your fixes done to your F-Pace ?

#14 ·
WHATCHU TALKIN' BOUT' WILLIS ? What the heck you doing with my wife ? :) HaHaHa ! Seriously now , Did the dealer get all your fixes done to your F-Pace ?
I will live vicariously through her, and imagine that my F-pace has the lux interior pack haha.

But yes, they fixed the mirror issue and the ICTP issues and it is going in on thursday to get the rear suspension fix. Hopefully this is the last issue I will have.

#24 ·
Didn't have any fitment issues with the Philips 194 LED Vision bulbs.

Attachments

Reactions: Thunder and 11418
#26 ·
If you were able to plug the bulbs in, then you're right, I must not have been lining the bulb up correctly. I had a hard time maneuvering in such a small space. I was trying to reach my head underneath the glove box, but couldn't really get a good look at the inside of the socket, so I was relying on trying to feel the bulb line up with the socket grooves. I think I'll give it another shot over the weekend. It sounds like if I can see better what I'm going I'll be able to plug the bulbs in. Thanks for the tips.

#28 ·
I also used my iPhone flashlight and just put it on the floor right next to my head so I could see the socket perfectly. I also attempted to plug in the LED bulbs without looking but I was having the same problem as you, it wouldn't go in, or I put it in the wrong way etc. so thats where I rested my back on the tread plates and had my legs holding my lower body up outside of the car and my head under the dash.

#27 ·
I am six-three and weigh a shi1-ton, with back problems. We need to find small, skinny people to do this kind of work. The thought of trying to get my head under the dash is giving me phantom pains. Thanks all for the guidance, I am probably going to change these out as well, but only fully medicated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.