Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the bulb size of the front and rear footwell lights are? There incandescent bulbs and I want to replace them with LED bulbs to match the rest of the car.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
*UPDATE*
If anyone is curious I have found the size for the front interior footwell lights. Ive attached a photo. This is only for people without the Luxury interior package because the interior footwell lights are incandescent while the rest of the interior is LED (non luxury pack).

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
*UPDATE*
If anyone is curious I have found the size for the front interior footwell lights. Ive attached a photo. This is only for people without the Luxury interior package because the interior footwell lights are incandescent while the rest of the interior is LED (non luxury pack).
So I guess this post doesn't pertain to me ! :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I guess this post doesn't pertain to me ! :) :) :)
HAH! :crying: no it does not. But I am curious, under the front seats do you have an LED light? I saw in the manual it says that there are rear footwell lights under both front seats but my F-pace does not have them. Does yours?

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
HAH! :crying: no it does not. But I am curious, under the front seats do you have an LED light? I saw in the manual it says that there are rear footwell lights under both front seats but my F-pace does not have them. Does yours?
Yes ! They shine on the Rear Floor Mats !

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes ! They shine on the Rear Floor Mats !
UHGGGGG! Another thing that the Luxury interior pack gifts the F-pace with. I only have lights in the front footwells, there is no light in the rear footwell area which is very annoying! Even my last car had rear footwell lights, and it was over 10,000 dollars cheaper! CMON JAGUAR

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
UHGGGGG! Another thing that the Luxury interior pack gifts the F-pace with. I only have lights in the front footwells, there is no light in the rear footwell area which is very annoying! Even my last car had rear footwell lights, and it was over 10,000 dollars cheaper! CMON JAGUAR
If it eases your pain any , they don't change (10) different colors ! :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If it eases your pain any , they don't change (10) different colors ! :)
At night they do stay on though correct?

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
At night they do stay on though correct?
I know they come on when the doors are opened , however , if you mean do they stay on while you're driving down the road , then I will have to look into that maybe tomorrow night !

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know they come on when the doors are opened , however , if you mean do they stay on while you're driving down the road , then I will have to look into that maybe tomorrow night !
I believe they stay on, of course I don't have the luxury interior pack :crying: so I can't check! haha If you could let me know that would be great.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I believe they stay on, of course I don't have the luxury interior pack :crying: so I can't check! haha If you could let me know that would be great.
Hey Jman ! YES , the rear footwell lights stay on while you are driving ! My wife also said to tell you that she LOVES having the Rear AC Controls , and also the extra vents up in the sidewall ! And also the SUEDE Headliner (very nice) ! All I can say is EMBRACE what you got , but next time remember , PATIENCE is a VIRTUE ! :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Jman ! YES , the rear footwell lights stay on while you are driving ! My wife also said to tell you that she LOVES having the Rear AC Controls , and also the extra vents up in the sidewall ! And also the SUEDE Headliner (very nice) ! All I can say is EMBRACE what you got , but next time remember , PATIENCE is a VIRTUE ! :)
haha, just continue to rub everything in my face ;)
But yes, next time I will force myself to wait. Enjoy your Luxury interior pack, Ill try to live vicariously through your wife ;):laugh:

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
haha, just continue to rub everything in my face ;)
But yes, next time I will force myself to wait. Enjoy your Luxury interior pack, Ill try to live vicariously through your wife ;):laugh:
WHATCHU TALKIN' BOUT' WILLIS ? What the heck you doing with my wife ? :) HaHaHa ! Seriously now , Did the dealer get all your fixes done to your F-Pace ?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WHATCHU TALKIN' BOUT' WILLIS ? What the heck you doing with my wife ? :) HaHaHa ! Seriously now , Did the dealer get all your fixes done to your F-Pace ?
I will live vicariously through her, and imagine that my F-pace has the lux interior pack haha.

But yes, they fixed the mirror issue and the ICTP issues and it is going in on thursday to get the rear suspension fix. Hopefully this is the last issue I will have.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I will live vicariously through her, and imagine that my F-pace has the lux interior pack haha.

But yes, they fixed the mirror issue and the ICTP issues and it is going in on thursday to get the rear suspension fix. Hopefully this is the last issue I will have.
Hopefully for now on it will be SMOOTH SAILING for you and your ULTIMATE BLACK BEAUTY ! :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully for now on it will be SMOOTH SAILING for you and your ULTIMATE BLACK BEAUTY ! :)
Trust me, I am hoping and praying. I feel sort of lucky though, some people have had many more issues with the car than I have. My dealer has been great though so thats important to the process, if you have a terrible customer service experience its going to make the process much worse.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Trust me, I am hoping and praying. I feel sort of lucky though, some people have had many more issues with the car than I have. My dealer has been great though so thats important to the process, if you have a terrible customer service experience its going to make the process much worse.
Keep your fingers crossed for us , as we haven't begun our "service experience" yet ! We have really just been enjoying the experience of driving it so much (1200 miles since Sept. 10th) , but we have also been making a LIST of things that are faulty ! So tonight I will probably go ahead and post my LIST to see if I get any responses ! Unfortunately , I am NO Mechanic , and NO Tech Guru , so most of what you all have been talking about on this forum has gone OVER MY HEAD ! I will definitely make sure they have the NEW Software UPDATE before I go in for service ! If you have ANY Input to offer concerning my LIST , Please feel free to Chime-In ! I'm always Listening !

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Keep your fingers crossed for us , as we haven't begun our "service experience" yet ! We have really just been enjoying the experience of driving it so much (1200 miles since Sept. 10th) , but we have also been making a LIST of things that are faulty ! So tonight I will probably go ahead and post my LIST to see if I get any responses ! Unfortunately , I am NO Mechanic , and NO Tech Guru , so most of what you all have been talking about on this forum has gone OVER MY HEAD ! I will definitely make sure they have the NEW Software UPDATE before I go in for service ! If you have ANY Input to offer concerning my LIST , Please feel free to Chime-In ! I'm always Listening !
I will pray for ya haha. Wow 1200 miles in 17 days. Thats about 2500 miles per month and 30,000 per year if you keep on that pace haha. But yea, Ill see if I have any insight in your list of issues.

·
Registered
933 Posts
*UPDATE*
Did you ever replace these bulbs? If so, were the bulbs easy to get to in the car? I've been kicking this idea around lately since i don't have the luxury interior pack either.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you ever replace these bulbs? If so, were the bulbs easy to get to in the car? I've been kicking this idea around lately since i don't have the luxury interior pack either.
I did end up replacing the bulbs. The LEDs make a WORLD of difference. It was very easy, basically move the electric seats all the way back so you have room to move around. Unplugging the OEM bulbs should be done with a tissue or glove because there a tad hard to unplug and they are glass, so you do not want to break them. Once unplugged the LED replacements are just plug & play. Took me about five minutes all together.

Reactions: EagleJag
1 - 20 of 35 Posts