Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is not too personal for you..

Post here what your insurance rate is for your F-Pace per annual or semi-annual..I am interested in primarily single car ownership (so not to muddy the waters with multi-car discounts)and what Insurance Company you have.

Mine: State Farm (been with them 35 years) $519.00/6 months (full max coverage with $500.00 deductible)

·
Registered
27 Posts
be careful with state farm had them forever, got the Jag and they kept it low for 6 months and raised it 1000+ for no reason (basically more than double of my previous price) . I asked them about the increase and the reason they gave is the underwriters says that how much it should be ( BS in my opinion) Went to a competitor and have been happy since. Keep track of any increases or changes cause they will sneak in a rate hike.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I know you asked for single vehicle coverage, sorry. Mine actually dropped by nearly $200 when I moved. Right now, F-PACE six month premium is $303, that is with $50 deductible on other than collision and $500 for collision. Geico. Less expensive than my 2005 Jaguar.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Geico, was and it $101.93 monthly, full coverage, $500 deductible, rental coverage. I will have to see what will happen after 'Oh Deer!' incident...

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
also have SF but I have discounts for homeowners/multi line, multi car, loyalty good driver etc. so won't do you any good. Also prices vary due to location of insured vehicle. I do suspect that as companies discover repair costs on these vehicles, prices will go up :(

Reactions: ctufieldops and DPK

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
State Farm: $932 per six months, $250k/$500kcoverage on all, $500 deductible, no deductible on glass breakage, uninsured motorist coverage.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
State Farm: $932 per six months, $250k/$500kcoverage on all, $500 deductible, no deductible on glass breakage, uninsured motorist coverage.
Interesting, easily double what I was paying when I lived in Denver (just ten days ago!). Tough to compare, as I have multiple car discounts, am really, really old, the only driver, and - believe it or not - clean driving record with no moving violations or accidents in the past 15 years.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I pay 292.00 for 6 months 250/500 1K deductible... Cincinnati insurance Glass, towing, uninsured motorist, all that stuff... BUT it is bundled with all my other insurances, house, other cars, Umbrella, etc. Over all very happy and very responsive coverage...

·
F Pace Expert
2,545 Posts
Interesting, easily double what I was paying when I lived in Denver (just ten days ago!). Tough to compare, as I have multiple car discounts, am really, really old, the only driver, and - believe it or not - clean driving record with no moving violations or accidents in the past 15 years.
Clean record here too. I think I have some higher coverage amounts or something. I know I had to boost my coverage to mesh with an umbrella liability policy. I do need to squeeze on this one a bit. There is some other misc stuff in there too like rental car coverage. The GEICO quote I got was way way lower but then I can't do umbrella with state farm and GEICO can't write umbrellas for amount I need. Stinks too because I'm a long long time Berkshire owner.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
believe it or not - clean driving record with no moving violations or accidents in the past 15 years.
I find that hard to believe . . . . . . . with an AVATAR like that ????????
Somebody is FIBBIN' !!!>:)

·
Registered
378 Posts
All that data that In control and remote capture is being sold to the insurance companies. You authorized it when you accepted the agreement to use the software. They are seeing as a group, folks who drive these sleds have fun in them and how fast they go. Then the actuaries step in and re-price the policies accordingly.

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
450 Posts
USAA: 6 months, $500 deductible, $419.85.

Interesting that this is $117.33 less than the accompanying premium for my Genesis G80 5.0, an $8k cheaper sedan of equal age. And it's only $42.54 more than the premium with the 2015 Nissan Rogue that it replaced, about 1/3 its value.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
USAA: 300/500/100 Full coverage $500 Deductible 6 month=$346
Clean record, multi car discount
Final cost lower with yearly rebates.

·
Registered
207 Posts
USAA: 300/500/100 Full coverage $500 Deductible 6 month=$346
Clean record, multi car discount
Final cost lower with yearly rebates.
**** that's good! You must be older than the queen her self lol

Reactions: skyking

·
Registered
477 Posts
This thread really is annoying me. Y'all really pay a lot less than I have ever paid in my life. It doesn't help my wife and I have been in accidents but Jesus, 300's for 6 months? How do you unsee or block threads around here lol.

Reactions: MTGRL and GRVR

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Reactions: skyking

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
This thread really is annoying me. Y'all really pay a lot less than I have ever paid in my life. It doesn't help my wife and I have been in accidents but Jesus, 300's for 6 months? How do you unsee or block threads around here lol.
I feel this.....I am not older than dirt ;) so I'm chalking it up to that.

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
450 Posts
Remember that where the car is registered is a major factor - not just the state, but the city or town.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts