Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well, Apple released yet another update (iOS 11.2.1) and I've downloaded it this morning, let's see if this latest update cures the ills of ICTP.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well, Apple released yet another update (iOS 11.2.1) and I've downloaded it this morning, let's see if this latest update cures the ills of ICTP.
I saw that this morning. I downloaded it as I started my commute. When the phone rebooted after the update it was immediately recognized and it worked flawlessly for the rest of the way in. I even had song info to the left of the speedo.

I wasn't going to say anything until after the drive home, in case it was an anomaly, until I saw your post about it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I saw that this morning. I downloaded it as I started my commute. When the phone rebooted after the update it was immediately recognized and it worked flawlessly for the rest of the way in. I even had song info to the left of the speedo.

I wasn't going to say anything until after the drive home, in case it was an anomaly, until I saw your post about it.
Wow, I didn't have the same success as you, mine is still giving me fits.

·
F Pace Expert
2,649 Posts
Wow, I didn't have the same success as you, mine is still giving me fits.
Just to ask, have you purchased a brand new Apple USB cable and tried that just in case it is a cabling issue? I know you’ve tried several cables already. Can always return cable if it doesn’t make a difference.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just to ask, have you purchased a brand new Apple USB cable and tried that just in case it is a cabling issue? I know you’ve tried several cables already. Can always return cable if it doesn’t make a difference.
I have a new one, in the box. I'll give that a try in a second.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Brand new Apple OME cord didn't work.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well, I saw no difference on my drive to the club. Same issues as before during the drive there and back. When I got back home I restarted the iPhone (which I didn't do after the app update). I'll see if that makes a difference when we go back there for dinner (prime rib night) if we take the Jag.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Since I use CarPlay this doesn’t matter much, but for those who use the Jaguar Apps there is a new version out for iOS.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts