Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having some issue with Live, and simply blew it away and set it up again. When I set it up, I then checked for an update and one was applied yesterday late afternoon. Since then my InControl Apps, mostly I only use Music and Calendar have been working much better. Did anyone else see an Incontrol Apps Update applied in the last week or so? Before the update I could never consistently get the music app to engage with my iPhone and I also had issue with the refresh on the Weather and News App.

Reactions: hv2gmbl

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I got another InControl app update this week on my iphone and I have not been able to get audio sound to play through the connection. Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
188 Posts
InControl apps is really terrible idea and I don't find it useable. Hate how it locks out the rest of my phone.

·
F Pace Expert
2,534 Posts
Just noticed on my Apple Apps Store that InControl Apps app updated and says "IOS 11 connectivity improvements and other enhancements"

Still don't appear to be any useful apps other than Spotify but hoping this helps some of you who have been having trouble with this.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ever since I updated Incontrol Apps, apps don't connect to the car any more. Not not sure if this is due to the app or due to the fact I switched to IPhone X.

Anyone else had issues with Apps not working with switching to a new phone?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mine updated too and I have the X. I can confirm it is having communication issues with the car. It did connect at first but Spotify wouldn’t work and froze on me.

·
F Pace Expert
2,534 Posts
Mine updated too and I have the X. I can confirm it is having communication issues with the car. It did connect at first but Spotify wouldn’t work and froze on me.

....and we're all going to be riding in self driving ubers soon right? lol.

Reactions: kris

·
Registered
473 Posts
Well, I wouldn’t trust a self driving jaguar...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
To whom it may concern ,
I am not experiencing ANY of these issues , with my *Flip-Phone* !!!;)

Maybe things will be better for you all , once they come out with the *Y* , or the *Z* !!!>:)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,415 Posts
To whom it may concern ,
I am not experiencing ANY of these issues , with my *Flip-Phone* !!!;)

Maybe things will be better for you all , once they come out with the *Y* , or the *Z* !!!>:)

So you dont remote start your car ? or check to see if it's locked or cool it down when it's hot, warm it up when it's cold? The tech is why I purchased the F-PACE the big TFT screen and ICTP was what I liked. Granted I didn't know there would be so many issues back then. :eek:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
So you dont remote start your car ? or check to see if it's locked or cool it down when it's hot, warm it up when it's cold? The tech is why I purchased the F-PACE the big TFT screen and ICTP was what I liked. Granted I didn't know there would be so many issues back then. :eek:
*VR* is the one who gets to have all the FUN with the *TECH* in the car , as it is HER *iPhone* that is connected to it !!!:)
She is not quite up-to-date as you all , she just purchased a *iPhone 7* , but she is a lot closer then I am !!!;)
She has really been enjoying the *Remote Start* on the COLD mornings !!!

I just DRIVE it !!! And that's plenty of satisfaction for me !!!>:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ever since I updated Incontrol Apps, apps don't connect to the car any more. Not not sure if this is due to the app or due to the fact I switched to IPhone X.

Anyone else had issues with Apps not working with switching to a new phone?
Yes. Updated last week and nothing but connection issues ever since. Maybe twice has it worked. Ironic that it was supposed to improve connectivity.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Updated app, iPhone X, doesn't work for me in my Velar either. Sticking with bluetooth.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I’ve seen no big changes, perhaps a very small improvement, but I have an iPhone 7.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts