Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up today and I am smitten. I tried not to love her. We wisely tried many other vehicles, but there was no getting over her. My amazing husband drove 3.5 hrs, through Philly and NYC traffic to pick her up and bring her home to me. He's a keeper!

35t Prestige
Ebony
Latte Interior
20" Black Venom wheels
Vision, Comfort & Convenience, Protection (though I'm ready to order WeatherTech mats - got a Lexus GS 350 set if interested ;))

Just have the pics Mr. RenaB took at the dealership, was late by the time he got home.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* RenaB !!!
I just knew you weren't going to be able WAIT it out , for an ordered one !!! ;)
The *GLOSS EBONY BLACK* looks AWESOME with those GLOSS BLACK 20" VENOMS !!! >:)
And I REALLY LIKE the Chrome Grille Surrounds and Side Vents , to go along with the Chrome Window Trim !!! Those all give it just the right touch of *BLING* !!! :D
Indeed , your Military HUBBY is a *GOOD MAN* !!! :)
It would be AWESOME if we could add this *BEAUTY* to our Inventory at the *Harrisburg MEET* in April !!! Just let us know , on the *Spring East Coast Meet Up* thread , if you can make it !!!

Have A Good Evening ! And go out and have some FUN with it tomorrow !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Congrats and enjoy..Remember ECO-MODE is for grandmas and wussies...so have fun;)

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Very nice combination of colors and options. It looks great! Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the F-Pace family.

I want to second GRVR's invite to the Spring East Coast F-Pace meet on April 23rd. We'd love to have you and your new addition in attendance. It's a great opportunity to meet many of us on this forum from the east coast in person and discuss our cars, but also get to know each other a little bit more than you can through these typed words on a computer screen! We'd love to have you there.

Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Welcome to the Ebony Black Club! Very nice, classic and cutting edge at the same time. Once you get further pictures, be sure and select the best of them and post to the Ebony FP thread. Congrats!

·
Registered
118 Posts
NICE! Black looks so nice when it is clean and shined up. Hope you went across the street and picked up a big gulp for the trip home.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I'm not quite sure about this yet , and I don't know if anyone else has noticed or not , but I think @theweeb has had more *AVATARS* then he has *Posts* !!! >:) :D >:) :laugh: >:)

Hey theweeb , what do Black Panthers have to do with the F-Pace ??? ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats and enjoy safely.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Picked her up today and I am smitten. I tried not to love her. We wisely tried many other vehicles, but there was no getting over her. My amazing husband drove 3.5 hrs, through Philly and NYC traffic to pick her up and bring her home to me. He's a keeper!

35t Prestige
Ebony
Latte Interior
20" Black Venom wheels
Vision, Comfort & Convenience, Protection (though I'm ready to order WeatherTech mats - got a Lexus GS 350 set if interested ;))

Just have the pics Mr. RenaB took at the dealership, was late by the time he got home.
Congratulations! Looks fantastic, love the wheels. Enjoy, its an amazing car, I love mine too!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Love the all black look. I considered ordering black wheels with my Carpathian Grey but was worried I wouldn't like them as much without the black vehicle.

Enjoy your beautiful new ride!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts