Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year Dec I was asking pricing info here and now I have got my FP S. Thank you all here so much!

Dealer helped me got one from another dealer, so I don't have to wait for 3-4 months.

I also got the hood line problem... I dropped the car to the service dept and they had it fixed by the bodyshop... Now it looks better (still not 100% fitted but can be ignored...) I also checked some other new FP and few also have this hood issue... It seems kinda common.(?)

Really happy with the car. BTW, I'm in Bay area.

:D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Congrats!. You should put "the Bay Area" in your signature or profile so everyone know where you're from especially when you post in other threads.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Last year Dec I was asking pricing info here and now I have got my FP S. Thank you all here so much!

Dealer helped me got one from another dealer, so I don't have to wait for 3-4 months.

I also got the hood line problem... I dropped the car to the service dept and they had it fixed by the bodyshop... Now it looks better (still not 100% fitted but can be ignored...) I also checked some other new FP and few also have this hood issue... It seems kinda common.(?)

Really happy with the car. BTW, I'm in Bay area.

:D:D:D
What is the hood issue you are referencing? Is it the fact the many FPs have a wider than seems normal gap between the hood and the from end? Or is it another issue?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trek is right: yeah, the misalignment. Thanks

well I think you are also correct that the FP hood gap in general is wider than most car's.... but it is acceptable for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts