Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, too often I find my husband is driving and I have become the passenger in MY F-Pace. Last night it was especially dark and as the passenger, again, I reached over to the volume knob and I couldn’t easily see it. :eek: It seems that all the other knobs, buttons, and switches are illuminated except that volume control knob. I don’t have Pro, if that makes any difference. So tell me, is your volume knob illuminated…or not? Normal, or make a service appointment…

While I am at it, I could use some pointers to get my husband out of my F-Pace and back into his new Audi. When I complain about him using my F-Pace for every errand, he just shrugs and smiles!

·
Registered
181 Posts
So, too often I find my husband is driving and I have become the passenger in MY F-Pace. Last night it was especially dark and as the passenger, again, I reached over to the volume knob and I couldn’t easily see it. :eek: It seems that all the other knobs, buttons, and switches are illuminated except that volume control knob. I don’t have Pro, if that makes any difference. So tell me, is your volume knob illuminated…or not? Normal, or make a service appointment…

While I am at it, I could use some pointers to get my husband out of my F-Pace and back into his new Audi. When I complain about him using my F-Pace for every errand, he just shrugs and smiles!

The volume / on-off knob is not illuminated on the ICTP. This is normal.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts

Trade his Audi in on another F-Pace! Might take a little financial hit, but you'd get your F-Pace back.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Maybe it's time to trade in the Audi....become a multi-F-Pace household!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tell him you get car sick riding in the passenger' s seat. That is what my wife does.

Reactions: Roadsterguy

·
Registered
265 Posts
Maybe it's time to trade in the Audi....become a multi-F-Pace household!
I suppose she could also trade in the husband. That would also get the F-Pace back :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yeah..I notice my knob is not illuminated either..seems like a simple thing they could have done.

wait for it.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info...and the suggestions

Thanks for letting me know that the knob is not illuminated. I sometimes wonder what these designers are thinking. .. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I appreciate your suggestions for removing my husband from my vehicle as well, though I am kinda used to him and don't need to remove him from my life, just my F-Pace!!!;)
As for the car sickness scenario, I am the navigator, co-pilot, and, yes, passenger for our Motor Home, so it's probably a little late to claim car sickness. :D

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I am the navigator, co-pilot, and, yes, passenger for our Motor Home :D
That's exactly the roles my mom played when we used to go camping / vacationing !!! ;)

P.S. *GR* is going to respectfully decline commenting on this *Knob Illumination* problem !!! >:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts