Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking from advice if possible.

Ok, so I have a brand new (3mnth old F-Pace) and this issue only started happening 3 days go.. I’m getting the following message pop up on the ICTP screen every few minutes, on the Home page, Navigation screen, media screen etc... which is getting very annoying.

I thought I may have exhausted the data on the SIM (500Mb allowance/month) which came with the car but checked the app and have over 400Mb left before it renews on 7th June.

I’ve changed nothing on the settings of the car so looked into the ‘Connectivity’ menu to see if there is a setting doing this.

I have tried to disable data limits completely or set a data limit of 500Mb and nothing works. See below

Limit off completely.

With a limit added:

Neither works.

I know that in Nav, if I set the view to be Ariel view, e.g you get to see an overhead image of where you are rather than the 2D or 3D view, it works fine. I know at handover Dan mentioned that using the Ariel view would chomp through the data allowance but to test to prove my SIM account has data I did this and you can see, after I reset the usage counter to zero, it’s now gone up to 22Mb so the card seems fine.

I was also prompted to log into the Nav screen (which is odd as I have the "remember password" option selected, and I when I put my details in I get the following :

Is there a bigger issue centrally with Jaguar or is there an issue with my ICTP system or SIM account or card?

Also if I connect the car to my Mobile Hotspot or my house WiFi all the live services say I have no internet connection. All very odd.

would welcome any advice from this forum

many thanks...
1591014817644.png 1591014817792.jpeg 1591014817697.png 1591014817752.png 1591014817612.png

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
There is already another established thread on this under ICTP... May want to join that....

Reactions: Jon.G

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm wondering if it’s similar to the following thread (although I’m in the UK, and this one is a U.S thread)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All working now in the UK. dealership confirmed it was a central issue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.