Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been able to stream music with Pandora or Spotify via bluetooth with ICTP? Im unable to select bluetooth as a source. It does work if i plug the phone into the USB port though. Im using an iPhone 6

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yup, I use it all the time via Bluetooth. Make sure you go to Bluetooth settings and select the phone or device you're using and click on the "audio music" check box.

I did notice a big though. If you plug in your phone via usb and then unplug it, the car won't reconnect the Bluetooth music. Sometimes it does but I would say 80% of the time it doesn't so you'll have to replug it via the wire. It's the one you plug it in you can't go back type of things. Turning the car off and on is an option too lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, I use it all the time via Bluetooth. Make sure you go to Bluetooth settings and select the phone or device you're using and click on the "audio music" check box.

I did notice a big though. If you plug in your phone via usb and then unplug it, the car won't reconnect the Bluetooth music. Sometimes it does but I would say 80% of the time it doesn't so you'll have to replug it via the wire. It's the one you plug it in you can't go back type of things. Turning the car off and on is an option too lol.
It worked fine on my way home yesterday. But after reading your post - I realized that the first time I tried I did have the phone plugged in first then unplugged it to try and stream after. Strange bug - but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have my iPhone connected to tune2air's viseeo BT adapter. It's the 1000 model and I use it for wireless streaming of music on any app.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts