Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't appear to be much for our cars.

Full release notes for 20A (S20A_20.07.5-507626)

IMC (INFOTAINMENT MASTER CONTROLLER) – SOFTWARE VERSION:
S20A_20.07.5-507626, ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER: MX53-19C204-BA (G2469185)
Software Release Date: 2020-03-09

NEW FEATURES INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE
PARKING AID
The Parking aid pop up now has the option to temporarily disable the system.
SYSTEM
All user data can now be deleted by running the vehicle data factory reset.

ISSUES FIXED IN THIS RELEASE
BLUETOOTH®
Paired device list when displaying Japanese has improved layout.
Improved Bluetooth® stability when switching from phone library to Spotify.

CLIMATE
After switching from light to dark theme the option to switch from front to rear climate controls will not sometimes be
lost.
Third row blower fan will no longer switch to zero when the display theme is changed.
The timed climate will no longer be shown when it is not available on the vehicle.

OPTICAL DISC DRIVE
Improved ability to play Digital Versatile Discs (DVD)s.
When Compact Disc (CD) is the selected source and CD is in ripping state CD queue list will no longer be empty.

ECO DATA
Improved stability of ECO Data screen.

4X4I – (RUSSIAN ONLY)
Torque values now display in Russian Language

INCONTROL APPS
Reconnecting a phone when InControl Apps are default all soft keys will now be displayed correctly.

NAV
Improved voice guidance stability.
Improved China navigation stability.

PHONE
General improvements when in an active call – fewer cases of lost/gaps in audio.

RADIO – (NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
Improved Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS) system stability.

RSE (RSE)
The remote can now be used to select a track from the list on the rear screen.
General improved stability of RSE.

SPEECH
Issue fixed that keeps DAB (DAB) options on the screen after the user cancels the DAB voice command.

STEERING WHEEL SWITCHES
Fixed ‘Mode’ button on steering wheel to change media source is not working.

SYSTEM
General improved system stability.

TERRAIN RESPONSE SCREEN
"Push TR rotary control to activate TR modes" message will do longer display when the rotary control is in the raised
position

TRANSLATIONS
General translation improvements

TELEVISION
General improved stability of the television system.

USB CONNECTIVITY
iPod source will no longer disappear from source list if an iPhone™ is connected to the UIP while the iPod is playing.
USB Media will now resume from the track that was playing when the vehicle was shutdown.

BEV (BEV) DATA – (I-PACE ONLY)
Improved range data accuracy

THERE ARE NO KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS SOFTWARE RELEASE.

·
Registered
28 Posts
how long till it shows up on my car? I have never seen an over the air update. The dealer was a PIA and updated my car to 19c, eventually. I just want to see it work (without the dealer) more than I care about the update. I am in the US.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
how long till it shows up on my car? I have never seen an over the air update. The dealer was a PIA and updated my car to 19c, eventually. I just want to see it work (without the dealer) more than I care about the update. I am in the US.
Not sure on timeline. It took a while for most here to get 19B OTA and only a few have seen 19C OTA. Curious to see how many will actually get 20A OTA.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just checked mine. No 20A update. I am currently at 19C .

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pulled this info off of one of the UK forums. They seem to get updates first. I think OTA for 19C was stopped for some reason, so maybe we will see this one. I’m still on 19B also.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It really seems like these guys don’t have a clue:

ISSUE
Software Over The Air (SOTA) Potential Concern
A potential concern has been identified with the latest level of Next Generation Infotainment (NGI) software ‘S20A_20.07.5-507626’. Whilst this concern is being investigated, we have suspended any further updates to this level.

It will still be possible to complete SOTA updates, however the previous software ‘S19C_19.46.4-458817’ will be loaded to the vehicle.

An updated communication will be issued when further information is available.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It will still be possible to complete SOTA updates, however the previous software ‘S19C_19.46.4-458817’ will be loaded to the vehicle.
I wish that was true (not that I NEED it). I've checked weekly and my 2017 S still only has 19B and sees it as the latest.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish that was true (not that I NEED it). I've checked weekly and my 2017 S still only has 19B and sees it as the latest.
That's where I'm at also. 19B is running fine for me, with the exception of the "Browser Unavailable" problem.
Someone on one of the other forums who was able to get the 20A update mentioned that he got his browser working again.
Not a big deal for me. Never use it anyway.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: A concern has now been identified with NGI software ‘S20A_20.07.5-507626’ which effects some areas of USB external media compatibility, specifically when trying to update maps. A revised software release is being worked on presently to correct this issue. We will update this communication as soon as possible.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My car went in for service last week, and I asked them to update ICTP as I was still running a version of 2019A and had been having bluetooth connection problems. It came back updated... to version 2019BX.3-9209.

What the devil is a version 2019BX?

·
Registered
149 Posts
It is the Nav app details info, located in the settings under navigation sub section scroll down to app and will find the detail info .
For ICTP software info look for under all settings scroll to software update. It will reveal your current software. The latest software currently is 19C....

·
Registered
246 Posts
I’ve been stuck on 19B since November. I got that via OTA, so I’d expect any future updates to be the same. FWIW, I have a 2017 S.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I’ve been stuck on 19B since November. I got that via OTA, so I’d expect any future updates to be the same. FWIW, I have a 2017 S.
I'm also at 19B since November via SOTA in MY18. I guess they haven't been sending any updates out...especially during this corona crisis. Guess they might not want systems crashing and requiring a visit to the dealer at this time. Been updating my maps every month though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts