Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an F-Pace Prestige with the ICT navigation system. I recently took a road trip and was pleased with the system over-all. I was, however, not pleased with the display of points of interest. Most of the time the POI displayed as a generic blue icon, but sometimes it showed a custom logo for some gas stations. On my previous cars the navigation showed custom logos for a wide variety of POIs such as restaurants, gas stations, etc. My question is, what type of icons should I expect? Does anyone know if this feature is improved in the update? I don't want to spend $120 just to find out.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nav updates, emergency call, in control all come with 5 years of service included in my car. You shouldn't have to pay and have the most current now. When it goes in for service they also do updates. I've already had one software update to make my radio work better and not freeze up.

Call your rep and see if you have it and make sure you have it activated.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I thought the only thing you had to pay to update on ICT was the maps? And if OP just picked up his FP, the maps should be current I'd think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My F-Pace has a build date of 12/16. I don't know if there is anything newer available yet. My question relates to whether there are changes to the software in addition to map changes.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
My F-Pace has a build date of 12/16. I don't know if there is anything newer available yet. My question relates to whether there are changes to the software in addition to map changes.
my build date is 1/17 and I was told last week (when I called with a problem) that my ICT has an update I believe he said it was 3.2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts