Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the kids and I had to go on a road trip out of state to deal with parents medical issues and on our way home while jamming out to Crazy Train the music stopped and the screen was black :crying: then slowly over the next couple of minutes the screen came back (brightening slowly) then the music started again :eek: any thoughts? Anyone have these issues? Details: music was playing through bluetooth connection to tablet Start/Stop was disabled A/C was on Max Digital dash section and gauges did not go black

·
Registered
200 Posts
I doubt it had anything to do with the radio or bluetooth. I had the same thing happen once when I was backing towards a stone wall, watching the backup camera, watching the backup camera . . black. It took 20 seconds or so before it came back on but fortunately it's never happened since.

·
Registered
378 Posts
So the kids and I had to go on a road trip out of state to deal with parents medical issues and on our way home while jamming out to Crazy Train the music stopped and the screen was black :crying: then slowly over the next couple of minutes the screen came back (brightening slowly) then the music started again :eek: any thoughts? Anyone have these issues? Details: music was playing through bluetooth connection to tablet Start/Stop was disabled A/C was on Max Digital dash section and gauges did not go black
Same here. Got the 2.5 software upgrade and it fixed it. Be aware it takes a full day to get the upgrade. Make an appointment and request a loaner early.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sounds like early software issues. Not totally uncommon. Definitely make sure they upgrade the ICT when you go in for service (or sooner possibly).

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your responses letting me know I'm not crazy. P.S. sorry to Admin if I put this in wrong place feel free to move it (not that you need my permission).

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Twice for me in the 10 months and 4,400 miles. I am not going to bother with a fix unless it becomes more frequent or I have to take it in for other, more pressing problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts