Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Could the alert be from the AEB system?

AUTONOMOUS EMERGENCY BRAKING
Should a potential collision be detected, F-PACE gives an audible forward collision warning. Visual warnings follow. If the driver takes no action, the system applies the brakes to help reduce the severity of the possible impact. This system also includes pedestrian sensing.
That's not it. I've already experienced AEB. That's not the coach's whistle. I need help identifying which safety system this comes from. Driver Fatigue Warning is the only thing not accounted for. If it isn't DFW, I will need to contact an exorcist.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's not it. I've already experienced AEB. That's not the coach's whistle. I need help identifying which safety system this comes from. Driver Fatigue Warning is the only thing not accounted for. If it isn't DFW, I will need to contact an exorcist.
Have you contacted your Service Adviser?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
That's not funny, lad. I don't believe in ghosts. I'm telling you this referee's whistle will unnerve you. It's like he's sitting right behind you and blowing into your ear. Twice I asked me wife to check to see if someone was hiding on the floor in the back seat. This is really spooky stuff. Thank God my wife was with me and also heard it loud and clear, without her witness, I would've been convinced that I was going mad.

Someone, anyone, please test the driver fatigue warning in your F-Pace and come back to this forum and tell me what you heard.

Did you ever find out what the whistle noise was ?

DP

·
Registered
873 Posts
Trek hasn't been on the forum in 9 months.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts