·
Registered
5,081 Posts
What is the "change" ?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
What is the "change" ?
Yea I am a little confused on that as well?

Update: Never mind, didn't realize the lower valance in black on the R-sport. I got the black pack on my S so I would of told you to turn everything black haha.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Essentially , you could take my original question , as a Compliment ! Because , it was as if I was saying "It Looks So Good , that I thought it was the way it was supposed to be" !!! ;)

I , like the Jman , have the Black Pack , so on my S that piece is Black as well !!! :)

Reactions: blackkitty

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is the lower valance directly from the S, so it was super simple.

$282 but my sales tax is HIGH, so everybody else wouldn't be quite as expensive. :crying:

If I did the mirrors, I'd want to do the lower side trim too.................. hmmm. ;)

Kerry

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I like it..Looked like it was meant to be there...Nice job and good taste in adornment

·
Registered
96 Posts
If I did the mirrors, I'd want to do the lower side trim too.................. hmmm. ;)

Kerry
By lower side trim i assume you mean the front lower L/R air intakes? There are some who have been wondering how difficult it would be to remove that horizontal "bar", so yeah i think you'd hv some interested folks

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
By lower side trim i assume you mean the front lower L/R air intakes? There are some who have been wondering how difficult it would be to remove that horizontal "bar", so yeah i think you'd hv some interested folks
I think he means the side Door Finisher Strip ! As it is Black on the R-Sport , so if he went with Silver , he would want to do that piece as well !

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think he means the side Door Finisher Strip ! As it is Black on the R-Sport , so if he went with Silver , he would want to do that piece as well !
Yes, that's what I was referring to.

Thanks GRVR.

Kerry

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
You should never apologize for doing something to make it your own. I like it. Looks good!

Reactions: DPK
1 - 17 of 17 Posts