Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the day I left showrrom with my new FPace my Tire Pressure Sensor went on. AS I drove it in 2 days later for that problem my computer locked up. They said it was all fixed the same day I took it in and drove home to only see sensor light go on again. I decided to wait afew days before I go back into service to see if everything else was ok....but I got more problems with AC not working ...over heating ..and screen still locking up....after 3 visits to dealership I still have my sensors for tire pressure coming back on. Also to mention I have small chip in my windshield which is strange so soon. I never had any marks on my other cars ....Seems like jaguar had too many faults and Im stuck with them till I sell it.

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
At this point you should car the Jaguar Concierge at 1-855-524-8278. Tell them about your issues, the dealership you are working with and ask them to open a case for you. Get the case number and then call the dealer to let them know that you have opened a case. JLR should work with your dealer to hopefully resolve your problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts