Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

I cried a tear for this F-PACE !!! :(

7K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Jeffrey Howell 
#1 ·
This horrible sight almost made me lose my lunch !!!o_O:cry:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle

This falls into the category of Something I will never be able to UNSEE !!!:eek::cry:

See less See more
Reactions: 11418
#4 ·
Just remember… to some people its "just a vehicle" and they need to move something from A to B.. For as many fanatic's there are out the like us, there are just as many that drive them like a 78 Nova and just don't care... See it everyday....

Reactions: Ashpace and 11418
#5 ·
Some folks put the "U" into their SUVs. They have the good taste to make it a Jag, and keep it clean and shiney. It's on the road, not in the shop. They enjoy a real tree, rather than a plastic one.

Please be of good cheer, and tolerant of all, in this blessed season.
??⛅

Reactions: Ichi Ban
#8 ·
Funny , how everyone's attention focuses in on the Tree !!!
But has anyone considered the RUB MARKS on the paint , from those Tie Down Straps ???:unsure: :oops:
Because I can guarantee you , those straps will be shifting on that paint while going down the road !!!

NOTHING , is going on top of my $72K Jag ,
when I can rent a small truck at Home Depot for $19 per hour !!!:geek:;):cool:

#9 ·
Funny , how everyone's attention focuses in on the Tree !!!
But has anyone considered the RUB MARKS on the paint , from those Tie Down Straps ???:unsure: :oops:
Because I can guarantee you , those straps will be shifting on that paint while going down the road !!!

NOTHING , is going on top of my $72K Jag ,
when I can rent a small truck at Home Depot for $19 per hour !!!:geek:;):cool:
'My $72 Jag' honestly I haven't kept up on the saga, but you've written in the 'present tense'... can one infer that you're keeping?

#11 ·
I can certainly see someone who had no other vehicle to get a tree like this. It does look like they have some sort of protection... but around here I see SO much worse. The 2x'4's out the passenger window, and the sheets of plywood tied to whatever means of rope tether point they can find. But about a year ago, the absolute cream of the crop as far as nice car owners doing incredibly stupid things to their nice car! I was at Home Depot. And in the parking lot was this Chinese guy and a very nice BMW sedan. He was shoving a LOT of 2x4's through the top of his sunroof and into his cabin o_O. So yes, these boards were sticking straight up into the air out of the hole! People were stopping in disbelief anyone would ever do that. I'm still kicking myself I didn't stop and get a picture. That had to have screwed up his interior. I don't think he could have gone through a drive thru like that without disastrous results! Can't see how anyone whom paid that much money for a car would screw it up like that...:cry:

Reactions: siriusblue
#12 ·
When I once worked at a landscape nursery a woman in a fur coat ordered several slabs of sod. She requested that I put them in the trunk of her Cadillac Sedan de Ville. I informed her that we just watered the sod and it would be a muddy mess in her car. Her response: It’s my husband’s car, put them in.
So, the picture could have a similar backstory.

Reactions: siriusblue
#15 ·
LOL! OK everyone, now count to 3, take a deep breath, and repeat 10 times, in a slow calm voice....."It will be all right, It will be all right......". Now another deep breath, close your eyes, and remember the last time you took a nap on a warm sandy beach in the late afternoon.....

If this fails to calm you down, you might want to see your medical professional. Or trade your F-pace for a sedan. ?

#18 ·
Poor soul. Couldn't afford a Urus. :cry:

Reactions: 11418 and emci74
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.