Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not find a majestic Château, so, I chose next best thing I could find - two big rigs...

Here are other fun facts about my most recent re-fueling stop:
- Number of days I owned my car: 100
- distance since the last time I refueled - 516 miles;
- average distance between refueling - 470 miles;
- days since the last re-fueling stop - 8 days
- average MPGs since the last stop - 37.20 MPG
- average MPGs overall - 34.95 MPG
- Total number of refueling stops - 14;
- average number of days between refueling - 7+

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
But twice the fun. :)
That's a matter of perspective.....depends on the driver.......my 20D is perfect in every way for me (and maybe all the other diesel drivers feel the same). :D

I have the feeling if I was riding with some of you, I'd be so sick there'd be no enjoyment whatsoever.;)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,363 Posts
That's a matter of perspective.....depends on the driver.......my 20D is perfect in every way for me (and maybe all the other diesel drivers feel the same). :D

I have the feeling if I was riding with some of you, I'd be so sick there'd be no enjoyment whatsoever.;)

I think it’s a Guy thing. We all want the fastest, most powerful. Not the most practical. But you knew that :D

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Hey @NewToCats , nice photo , I love BIG RIGS !!!
Just curious , when did you trade-in your *BRG* for an *Ebony Black* ???>:):laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I think it’s a Guy thing. We all want the fastest, most powerful. Not the most practical. But you knew that :D
OK, can't let this one pass.
It is a Guy Who Doesn't Evaluate What They Actually Do With A Car Every Day thing.
Hopefully most women are smarter than that too. Just sayin'... ;)

Reactions: theweeb
1 - 10 of 10 Posts