Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signing in to intro myself...Glad to be here...

I've been around car forums since 2002 with my new Freelander Land Rover...Biggest POS I have ever driven or owned..

In 2003 I bought a new X-Type 3.0L , Jaguar racing Green..kept it 9 years with no major problems.....Then bought a 2012 new 2012 XF 5.0L NA..British Racing Green..Now has 17,500 miles

Last week, I traded my 2015 GMC Acadia Denali, for this 2017 F-Pace, 35t-Prestige..Love it

Reactions: GRVR and Jman97

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* DPK !!! The "Silver Bullet" looks AWESOME !!! :)
I bet the "Green Hornet" looks pretty good as well !!! ;)
I see you are from OKC !
Does that mean I will be able to see the "Silver Bullet" on *STREET OUTLAWS* this next season ??? >:)

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
286 Posts
Great picture. And name!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gorgeous - and welcome!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the welcome...Looking forward to sharing and helping..I've been around the block in my 61 years, I have learned a thing or two..;)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Thanks everyone for the welcome...Looking forward to sharing and helping..I've been around the block in my 61 years, I have learned a thing or two..;)
Well DPK , just to give you a heads up ! There are many on this F-Pace Forum that will love to tell you that *GR* is all about "sharing" , but not much on the "helping" ! But if you're ever feeling down or blue , just checkout a *GR* Post , and you might come away Smiling and/or Laughing ! And yes , they might tell you that *GR* has yet to "learn a thing or two" , as you put it ! That's Cool , we are just *One Big Happy Disfunctional Family* here , so Hop Aboard and Enjoy the Ride ! ;)

P.S. You got me beat by 14-years !!! >:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts